Author's Note

Hello Readers!

I hope everyone's enjoying the story so far! (人 •͈ᴗ•͈)

If you're familiar with my author's notes, its because the story is about halfway and I want to gauge interest in me writing another story after YLM is complete!

There are 3 potential story ideas I'm juggling.

1. Sebastian Love Story featuring a plot twist of events leading to time travel to the 90's where our MC and Sebby encounter some familiar faces (and ones that have no nose)

2. Same idea as above, but with Ominis meeting his descendants and drama ensuing!

3. Professor Sebastian meets Beauxbaton Professor that will be more fluff compared to the two story ideas above.

(Of course if the readers demand angst and spice, who am I to deprive?)

Please let me know what you would be interested in reading! Your opinions way heavily as the reason this storyline (YLM) was chosen was because of comments on my last story (The Cruelty of Fate) about what you wanted next.

and if you have the time, I'd love to hear about how you're enjoying this story so far! Comments do make me super motivated to release more than one chapter a day!

('・` )♡ I sincerely appreciate your time in reading this Author's note and hope to hear from you! - A.