No Know

“You have to have some kind of objectivity in life if you want to be taken seriously.” Bill O'Reilly

A fool hath no delight in understanding, but
that his heart may discover itself. 
Proverbs 18:2

Objective: “(of a person or their judgment) not influenced by personal feelings or opinions in considering and representing facts” New Oxford American Dictionary

We're all wrong a lot of the time, I'm wrong most the time, and if you think you're right the majority of the time, you're probably a lot like me, wrong. As mere mortals we need to understand that our knowledge is just like us; flawed, imperfect, partial, self-serving, slanted, and I could go on. What's more important than knowledge is wisdom and trust. Wisdom means understanding the value of objectivity and application of flawed knowledge to the best of our ability. Trust is gained by communicating the idea that our decisions are not made solely on the basis of knowledge, but through the application of wisdom, honesty and objectivity. We will never have perfect knowledge in this world. Everyday we learn more about ourselves and our environment, but with every addition of knowledge comes even more questions. Personally, I can't wait to meet our Creator and pick the brain of the only being containing all knowledge. Let's do our best to understand what knowledge really is and that we don't have it all; and that wisdom is gained through understanding, not knowing.

Daily Journaling Questions:

How did I help someone in kindness today?

What did I learn today?

What am I thankful for?

Who did I love today?

What about today do I want to remember forever?

What are my goals for tomorrow?

Thank you so much for reading,

Jake