1.

!~ Kiri ~! —- Ace's daughter —- 18 —-

!~ Kiri ~!     —-    Ace's daughter    —-     18   —-

!~ Matteo ~! — works for Ace —- 19 —

!~ Matteo ~!    —   works for Ace     —-    19    —

All pictures are from Pinterest !!

Follow "a.111lyy" on Spotify and use the playlist 
"Thinking about us " for this book

———

Thank you so much for giving my book a chance, it really means a lot. Don't forgot to vote and comment. Enjoy  !!:))

! Tw !
Smut
Abuse
Language

" KIRI!! HURRY UP, YOU' RE GOING TO BE LATE." Ace yells from the bottom of the stairs.
I'm wobbling down the stairs putting my other heel on. Ace tightens his tie and walks over to grab the keys from the hook on the wall.

"Took you long enough, are you ready?" Ace asked Kiri.

"Yes father." I replied. Ace opened the front door and I walked out Ace following me out and closing the door behind him. They entered the black car that was waiting for them outside.

"You guys are heading to your award ceremony, correct sir?" The chauffeur asked . Ace nodded and they were on the road. They soon arrived at a beautiful building. "Here you go sir, I will be parked out back." The Chauffeur said

Ace thanked the chauffeur, then Ace and I got out of the car and started walking up to the building. Once at the door they were greeted by a handsome young man. "Welcome sir, straight inside to the left." He said

They arrived in the room and Ace turned to me.
"Go talk to people, have a drink." Ace said, holding my hands in his. And walked off into the crowd. I walked over to the punch bowl and grabbed a cup.

A young man approached me. "You look stunning tonight," he said. I blushed and smiled, "why thank you, you are very handsome tonight yourself." I giggled, he smiled at me.

"I'm Matteo! I just started working here. What about you gorgeous?" Matteo asked. I started tapping the cup. I looked back up at him, "I'm Kiri, daughter of Ace. I don't work for him" I introduced myself and chuckled for a second.

"Oh? guess I can't mess with you then" Matteo jokes. I laugh "yeah my dad might kill you" I can tell I already feel comfortable with Matteo, he gets my jokes and is a gentleman.

Then there is a voice that covers the room. "Thank you for coming here tonight everyone, I cannot wait to announce the news I have for you all." Ace looked over in my direction but of course was looking at Matteo since he was the announcement for tonight.

"You all know it's not very easy to find well working people to hire nowadays, but I thankfully stumbled into this lovely young gentleman Matteo Ellis!" Matteo then started to walk up to the stage where Ace was at. Smiled next to Ace, while he did his long speech.

After the speech Ace and Matteo walked over to me. "Darling I saw you've already met Matteo but he is going to be your bodyguard for now on whenever he cannot go on the other missions." I just smiled

Ace smiled and waved while walking backwards. "Such a coincidence I get to be the bodyguard of the prettiest girl" Matteo said then added a wink at the end. I rolled my eyes still smiling of course, he was very handsome and a flirt.

"Would you like to take a walk?" Matteo asked and put his hand out. I nodded and took his hand, we walked out of the room and just into the hallway.

"So tell me about yourself Kiri" Matteo asked.

"Well, me and my father lived here my whole life, I've always been homeschooled, my mother died when I was about 4 due to one of their missions. I also would love to travel the world." I smiles at the thought of seeing the world.

"Seems calm in the way you put it, but I can only imagine everything you go through, and traveling the world eh? I could take you to every inch of the world princess." He says

We stop and face each other, he takes my hands. I get lost in his beautiful green eyes. He backed up and cleared his throat. "Putting me into a trace already" he laughed.

I giggled

"Kiri!" We hear it come from the ballroom. We walked together back and it was my father. "Getting together nicely?" Ace asked, I nodded.

"We'll see you tomorrow Matteo! Have a nice night" Ace says and we start walking towards the door and get in the car. We arrived back home. Ace looks at me "you and Matteo, don't get any ideas. I Need him don't fuck this up." Ace says, I nod. He knows I catch feelings really fast and dating someone that works for him let alone my own bodyguard could ruin him and everyone else.