48

Matteo grabs his book, pen, computer and his car keys, I leave the room and start to head down the hallway while he grabs the last things that he needs, I then again see Lura at the end of the hallway. "What are you still doing here?" I ask, folding my arms.

She scoffs and leaves our sight, I roll my eyes and Matteo guides me to the stairs at the end of the hallway. We get to the lobby and Kendrick waves bye to us as we walk out the front doors. We get into the car and sit there for a second, "Okay so it's noon now and he doesn't want to meet until nine. So we have time to get back and search his name and see if we can find anything." Matteo says

"That sounds good" I nod, I grab Matteo's extra hoodie that's in the backseat and use it as a pillow to take a nap. Matteo rests his hand on my thigh making sure I know he's there and that I'm comfortable.

We finally arrive back at my house and Matteo sets up his computer on the dining room table then I go upstairs and grab the note.

When I get back downstairs Matteo already has a whole page of notes written down about the guy that left the note in the first place.

I sit next to him just reading over the note like it's going to change. I glance up at Matteo's computer screen and see a picture of a man.

"Wait, I've seen him before" I mentioned.

"Where have you seen him?" Matteo asks

"I thought he was just an extra man, he was at one of the speech's father did a couple weeks ago, he was just standing in a corner." I say

"So he's been close before." Matteo mumbles and starts to review the notes he has taken. What am I supposed to do for these hours we have to waste, why so late anyways? I think to myself before shrugging it off.

I stand up and kiss Matteo's cheek, "I'm going to go nap to waste time" I say and head upstairs. I change into something comfortable. I get comfy in bed and within minutes I'm out.

â€"

"baby, you need to get up now." Matteo says while rubbing my back.

"five more minutes," I say and pull the covers over my head.

"no, get up now." Matteo says removing the covers.

"What time is it?" I ask rubbing my eyes

"7:50 my love" he says

I slowly get out of bed and stand up.

"Get ready and eat something please." Matteo says as walking back downstairs.

I put on some black jeans and a black bodysuit, with a light jacket and go downstairs.

Matteo places a plate with a sandwich and my favorite chips in front of me and he leaves a light kiss on my forehead. After I eat we get in the car and start to head to Chalfont Promenade.