22.

Matteo kisses my neck, "you okay my love?" He asks

"Yeah, uhm just it feels like my heart dropped but it's not like we can raise a kid right now anyways." I say placing the test back down.

"So you wanted to be pregnant?" He asks

"No? But yes? Ugh, I don't know." I'm confused and my eyes start watering.  Matteo turns me around and lifts up my head.

"Princess try to calm down okay? You're overthinking this way too much." Matteo says, kisses my forehead and pulls me close.

Matteo's mom peaks around the door, I sniff and wipe my nose. Matteo looks over.

"oh no, what happened?" Kelly asks

"It's negative, just she doesn't know how to feel about it because she wants a kid but isn't ready so she's happy but she also wanted a kid at the same time. She's overthinking it, I'm just trying to comfort her." Matteo tells his mom while I'm wiping my eyes.

Kelly nods, she takes my hands and looks at me.

"I promise darling, if not now later. I had the same emotions when I found out I was pregnant with Matteo. I was just scared to be pregnant. I wasn't sure if I was ready. I'm sorry I had Matteo give this to you." She says looking in my eyes.

"You're going to be okay, let's focus on one thing at a time, you can stay here as long as you'd like as well okay?" She smiles and wipes my tears.

Her soft voice and words make me feel a bit better and I smile with her. She walks out of the bathroom, Matteo grabs my hands and we go to his room. I hop up on his bed, and he changes into sweats.

He climbs into bed and I lay on his chest, he rubs his fingers through my hair. I start getting really tired again. I end up falling asleep.

I wake up, we moved to our sides while asleep, he's hugging me close in his arms and he's fast asleep. I slowly moved away to get out of his arms, he moved a bit but didn't wake up.

I slowly open his door and go to the kitchen. I turn on the light above the oven so there isn't so much light and I try to find the cups.

I finally find them and I pour some water, I stand on the island just thinking.

"Kiri?" I hear from a hallway, I jump back.

"sorry! Sorry dear. What are you doing awake though?" Kelly asks walking towards the kitchen more.

"You scared me, I woke up with a dry mouth so I came to get a drink of water, what about you?" I ask

"I couldn't sleep," she says and sits down. The room goes silent for a second

"So if you were pregnant, how would you feel?" She asks, I set my cup down.

"I don't know, I still feel I'm too young and plus my dad just approved our relationship so he probably wouldn't be a fan. So I'm glad I'm not, especially with my dad gone and not responding. Being pregnant would definitely add to the stress." I told her.

She nods her head, "that's very understandable, i do hope your father comes home tomorrow" she says with a smile.

"Well goodnight! Hopefully I can fall asleep." Kelly laughs and walks back to her room.

I smile "goodnight!" I finish my water and clean the cup. I go back to Matteo's room and he's awake.

"oh, did I wake you? I'm sorry, I just got water." I say closing the door.

"Come here" he says, I'm confused but walk over to him and get on the bed.

"Mhm?" I mumble

He lifts the blanket up so I get right beside him and put my leg on his. He moves my body fully on top of his.

"Oh? We're sleeping like this." I say confused, I don't mind it, it's just he's never wanted me to sleep directly on top of him.