29.

"Ready ma?" He asks, I sit up and nod. He walks out grabbing his keys and wallet

We start walking down the hallway to the elevator, then to the lobby. "Where y'all off to?" Kendrick asks.

"Walking to look at flower's" I say, he smiles.

"Well have fun you two" he says and waves. We get to the car and he opens the door for me.

"Thank you handsome" I smile

"Anything for you princess." He says closing the door, he then gets in on the drivers side and turns the car on. He starts driving to this flower field we have close by. When suddenly my dad calls me.

Call —
A - Kiri.
K - yes dad?
A - I need you and Matteo back here asap.
K - why, what happened? Is everything okay?
A - just get home.
K - we're an hour out.
A - then start driving.

Call ends —

I look at Matteo, "my dad needs us back right now, he didn't tell me why it just needs us back." I say

"Alright, if we don't hit traffic we can be there in under an hour." He says and turns around the car.

We didn't hit traffic surprisingly and we got there in a good 30-35 minutes. I'm surprised we didn't get pulled over.

We both jump out of the car and ran inside. My dad comes down the stairs "go change into something black and flexible" he says, me and Matt just look at each other then back at him. "Go!" Ace says and we dash up the stairs into my room and start changing.

We come back down, "here go place these into the truck out back." Ace says and hands us black duffel bags. We take the bags and go find the truck out back. We throw the bags in the back. "What do you think is happening?" I ask Matteo.

"It could be anything mamas I don't know, just know you need to be careful and be aware of your surroundings" Matteo says and goes back inside, I start to feel nauseous. I go back inside and find Matteo and Father.

"You guys have gloves, a gun, and an earpiece?" Ace asks

"Yes sir" Matteo says, Ace looks at me and notices my hands on my stomach. "Kiri? You have the stuff and do you feel alright?" Ace asks

"yeah yeah, I have it. Just feel nauseous" I say, Matteo turns and looks at me so fast, my mind never went to last night. "I'll be fine, we need to go" I say.

"You're right, we really do need to go." Ace says and starts walking to the truck. Matteo and I hop in the back and my father and his top soldier are in the front. His soldier has been absent a lot lately but he's finally back.

Matteo turns my head to look at him, "you sure you're okay?" He asks in a whisper. "Yeah, just because I probably didn't eat enough or something" I say

"Or, it's morning sickness because." He says

"I don't think It'd happen the first time." I say. I turn and Lay my head on Matteo's shoulder. He takes my hand and does the thumb thing where his thumb is rubbing my hand.