36

"I love you more mamas." He says he lays with me in bed until I fall asleep. My aunt walks in the room. "heyy guysss, what y'all doing?" She says throwing the door open. I pull the covers over my head.

"We were sleeping." Matteo says annoyed.

"Did you even need something?" He asks Mia.

"Well yes, I need help. Can Kiri come help me?" Mia asks

"No, she can't. I can or Ace can, what do you need help with?"  Matteo asks.

"Well I kinda just wanted Kiri." She says again, Matteo slightly sits up pulling my body with his so I'm not uncomfortable.

"I say again, If you want help. Ask me or Ace, Kiri isn't going to do shit for you." Matteo says, Mia sighs and walks out the room slamming the door.

I adjust my body where I'm fully on top of him and my face in his neck. His hands move to my thighs, and he kisses the side of my head. "I gotta get up soon cus the cafe job mamas." He says.

"no, don't go." I mumble

"I have to love, I'll be back before you know it okay?" He says rubbing my thighs. I look in his eyes for a few seconds and then I kiss him.

Mia walks in once again. "guys questi-." She pauses and I pull away from his lips and turn around.

"What?." I ask, looking her up and down.

"Are y'all even allowed to do that?" Mia asks, I roll my eyes. I just told her this last night, I turned back around and kissed Matteo's cheek then got up to go use the bathroom.

"What do you need help with so badly? Eh?" Matteo says, I just crack the door so I can listen in.

"None of your concern." Mia says.

"Then get the fuck out." Matteo says, I flush the toilet so it seems I used it, then I open the door walking out to Mia staring at me.

I walk into my closet to find something to wear, I then hear the door close. I just threw on an oversized white t-shirt. Matteo is dressed in the cafe uniform by the time I walk out.

"You look approachable" I laugh

"Haha, very funny," he says, putting on his belt.

"I'm just used to you wearing black all the time since my father and all." I say walking over to him.

"That's true to" Matteo smiles, there's a knock at my door. I already knew it was my dad, " come in" I say.

Then as I suspected my father walked in, "well you look. Different" my father chuckles. I Look back at Matteo like I told you so.

"I'm aware, it's very different from your uniform sir." Matteo says, then he looks at his phone.

"shi..I have to go." Matteo says, grabbing his wallet and keys. He kisses my cheek, "I love you, see you later sir." He says walking downstairs.

I turn around to see my dad smiling and starting to walk out of my room, closing the door behind him. I lay on my bed and got on my phone, and I'm just scrolling through TikTok. A good two hours pass.

I start to miss Mateo, and sit up and reread our messages. Just a couple minutes in, I find myself crossing my legs. I then place my phone down and look at my bed, having all the memories replaying in my head.

I go and slide on black skirt and throw on a white crop top and white jacket. I then put on my shoes, grabbed my phone and headed downstairs.

As soon as I grab my keys, "where are you going, and looking like that?" Mia says, I take a breath and turn around.

"I can't just leave?" I say looking at her, she must think she's my mother.

"No, where are you going?" She asks again and my dad walks in the room.

"Why does it matter to you? You're not in charge of me." I say

"Well, you're still not leaving." She says

"Go have fun darling" my father says smiling and Mia turns around looking at him. I smiled and mouthed the words thank you. I open the door and leave.

I get in the car and lock the doors so if Mia does come out she can't get in. I buckle up, and start to backup out of the driveway. I go to the new cafe that Matteo so kindly is helping out.

I parked in one of the public parking areas and walked over to the cafe and stood over in the pro across the street. It was a really pretty park, the perfectly cut grass, the history, the amount of room there. It's so pretty and refreshing.

I sit on a bench and text Matteo.