14.

"Figured, I volunteered to help but he said he would much rather me be here with you." Matteo says.

"He could've used the help to be honest." I said, I tapped the bed so Matteo would come and sit with me.

"Yeah, maybe next time," Matteo laughs. I look at him and smile.

"Let's do face masks!" I think he would look even more cute with some skincare. He nods and I grab his hand and run to the bathroom in excitement.

I grab the face mask tube and sit up on the counter, Matteo puts his hands on my thighs. I put some on the face mask on Matteo's face.

"why is it coldd" Matteo complains. I roll my eyes and laugh.

"Cus it was in a skincare frigde dummy," I told him. When I finish his mask, I hand the tube to Matteo.

"Do mine!" I smile, he takes the tube and he starts to apply the mask to my face.

"It won't spread." He says

"Use more then" I shrug, when he is done applying mine I set a timer for 20 minutes. I lean in and kiss him.

"When do you think Ace will get back?" I ask.

"I have no clue princess." he tells me, and rubs my thighs.

"Take pictures with meeee!" I say and grab my phone to open the camera. We took a couple pictures, I was very happy with them.

We lock eyes and his hand moves up more. Then the damn timer goes off.

"oh. Right the mask" Matteo laughs, I hop off of the counter and turned on the sink and started to wash off the mask. Then Matteo washed his mask off, I went and jumped into bed. I looked at Matteo and opened the blanket. He walks over and gets into bed with me.