12.

M - I'm coming over.
K - im not home, plus you have Lily
M - my mother got home, I was watching her Yk I have an apartment.
K - oh right

I start driving home and when I pull in. Matteo walks up to my car and gets in the passenger seat.

"Go drive anywhere" he says so I do. We end up at a lake in the tall grass.  I Park the car, it's late and it's really foggy out here. I lock eyes with Matteo and I climb in the backseat, he gets in the backseat too.

He starts to unbuckle his belt and I slide off the sweater he was wearing. He slid my dress up and used his teeth to take off my underwear. He started to kiss my neck. I placed one hand on his neck and the other on his chest.

I started to kiss him and I took his hand and slid it up my legs. He barely moved his hand, and started fingering me. I moaned and squeezed my legs together, but his hand was in the way. I was breathing really heavily and started to whimper.

"fuck Kiri." I hear Matteo say under this breath. He is kissing my neck and my hands are on his hand wanting him to pull out his fingers. He finally takes out his fingers and licks them clean. He unbuttoned his pants and slid them off.

He then took off his boxers and he didn't hesitate to just put his dick in. I moaned and grabbed his neck. He had a good pace although he started going faster. My grip on his neck got tighter, as I moaned louder. He lays back and pulls me on top of him. He is moving my body back and forth causing me to ride him, I keep that pace and slowly go faster. His hands keep gripping my thighs.

"Kiri.." I hear Matteo mumble, I put my head in his neck. "daddy~" I moaned, and he started moving my body faster. He's started to whimper and moan a few times. He lifted my body up,  trying to catch his breath. I moved his hand to my inner thighs, and he just was rubbing where his hands were.

He started to finger me again, and I wanted to close my legs once again, I started whimpering begging Matteo to take his hand out and let me cross my legs. He just smiled and kissed me.

He finally takes out his fingers and shoves them in my mouth causing me to suck them. He takes out his fingers and looks at me. "You're a lot easier to be dominant to princess. Especially now, easily I make you moan." Matteo says

Matteo started getting dressed again and I just lay there. Matteo moves me onto his lap and kisses me, "baby, I'll drive okay?" He said I nodded. And placed my head on his neck.
He got out and placed me in the passenger seat. When he got in he started the car. And we started driving home. He came over and picked me up and carried me inside.

"Oh hello Matteo, What happened?" Ace asked

"She fell asleep at my place, just bringing her back home." Matteo replies and walks to my room. He closes my door, and sits me on my bed. Goes to my closet and grabs me something comfortable.

"Come on let's get you in this" he says