37

K- I need you.
M- you know I'm at work love.
K- I know I can see you through the window.
M- stalking me now?
K- ehh, whatever you wanna believe
K- the girls walking up, Talk to them and you're dead.
M- attagirl.
M- what if they need help mamas?
K- yet I need help.
M-what do you need help with love
K- come find out.

I place my phone down, I can see him glance over. I smile, I check my phone again.

M- mamas, yk how you get me. I'm at work.
K- go on break.
M- doll.
K- 10 minutes.
M- ten minutes won't be ten minutes you know that.
K- make it ten minutes then, make me beg for it, have to wait for it.
M- kiri.
K- skirt.

I look up to find Matteo leaning back on the counter looking straight at me. I lean back slightly  and smile. I can see him roll his eyes and walk over
so I'm guessing his boss. He then walks out the door and to me.

"You gave in." I smile, without a word and grabs my hand and walks me to the bathrooms right beside the park fountain. When we get to the bathroom he turns around and locks the door after I get behind him.

He turns around and kisses me, then he lifts up my leg up to his waist. The kiss getting more passionate, he drops my leg and pulls my body closer. He grabs my neck and pulls away looking down at me.

He lets go of my neck and picks me up placing me on the sink, I lean in to start kissing him again. He starts to rub my thighs, I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him closer. His hand moved slightly up, then he started to finger me.

I slightly moan, I get closer to his ear. He pulls out his fingers and lifts up my head. "That's all You're getting." He says. I place my hands on his belt, "oh but we still have a good five minutes" I smile.

He lifts my head up more and moves my hands.

"no." He says again. I roll my eyes and pull him in, then I kiss him again. I moved my hands back to his belt when he moved his hands to my waist. Then he moves my hands behind me and pins them down with his.

He then slips his tongue into my mouth, he then holds my head up letting go of one of my hands and starts to lick down my neck to my chest. I place my free hand on his neck. He leaves a hickey on my chest and then moves me off the sink.

He washes his hands then dries them, he looks back at me and down my body. He fixes my skirt and kisses me once more before going back to work. I follow him out of the bathroom being so careless, and into the cafe. I sat at a tall table, just admiring him really.

A girl comes up to my table and sits here.

"Hii!! I'm Jenny!" She smiles, I suddenly snap upright.

"Oh hello." I say

"Have you seen the new worker!!" She asks excitedly.

"The guy? Black hair? Tats?" I ask.

"Yes!! Him!" She smiles, I look over her shoulder to see him looking at me.

"What about him?" I ask looking back at Jenny.

"Isn't he just so handsome!?" She smiles really big and starts blushing.

"Yes, in my bed." I say with a straight face.

"Excuse me?" She asks, her smile drops. Matteo starts walking over knowing what I just said.

"You heard me." I say again. Matteo gets over to the table.

"Can I get you girls anything?" Matteo smiles at Jenny and looks at me with these eyes.

Jenny looks at me weird then at Matteo with the biggest smile on her face. "Coffee sounds delicious right now!!" She says

Then Matteo looks at me, I only want her to back the fuck off. I roll my eyes, "no, I don't want anything." I say still looking at Jenny.

Matteo nods and walks off, a couple minutes later he comes back with her coffee. "Anything else?" He asks.

"That's it, thank you!" She says. I hit her coffee off the table and stood up with a smile.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" She yells, I shrug and walk out of the cafe. I get back to my car and my phone buzzes.