15.

Matteo places me on top of him, runs his hands up my thighs.

"You are so beautiful princess." He told me holding eye contact. Little things like this make me fold instantly.

Matteo just gently rubs my thighs not doing anything too much, especially because Diane is here now. He pulled my body forward, I leaned down and started to kiss him.

" have I ever mentioned I love your tattoos" I smile

"oh you do now?" He asks

"Yes they add on to your look and they make you look even hotter" I tell him while tracing out one of his tattoos.

"They do? You should get one with me then" he laughs. I've been thinking about getting a tattoo. I just don't know how my father would feel about it.

"Maybe, I don't know how my father would react to it though," I say.

"That's true, we'll ask him about my love" he says and smiles. I lean down and kiss him. "My pretty girl," he whispers. He grips my thighs tighter, I keep kissing him.

I slowly pull away causing our lips slowly pulling apart, we lock eye contact when I sit up. "fuck kiri." Matteo groans. I can start to feel him get hard from where I'm sitting on top of him.

I move my hands down to his waistband and start to fidget with it, I lean back down and start to slowly kiss his neck. His hands grips a bit harder, he groans. He then moves his hands to my waist, I slowly pull away from his neck and start kissing his lips.

I slid my hands up under his shirt and took it off. We pause remembering Diane is still home, I get up and dash downstairs to see her asleep on the couch. I turned off the television and placed the food she had out back away and ran back upstairs.

"She's asleep" I smile, closing the door behind me. Matteo sits up a bit, I run over to him and get back on top of him. He takes off my t-shirt, and we start to kiss again.

He unbuttons his pants and guides my
hand to his cock. He starts to fully remove his pants so it's a bit easier. He guides my hand on what to do and what rhyme is perfect to start with. He starts to moan softly.