24.

"daddy." I whisper, Matteo looks back and looks away buttoning his pants. He starts buttoning up his blouse and putting on his tie. I get up and walk over to him. I jump up on the counter right in front of him and yank his tie down.

He looks in the mirror and swallows hard and looks at me. I take his hand and place it right inside my underwear. I keep his hand there with one hand and I still have him pulled down by his tie in the other hand. "I sure hope you sit by my father this morning." I say, I push on his hand. He gives in and closes the bathroom door.

He started to finger me, I pulled him closer and was moaning in his ear. He started to kiss me, shutting me up. He took out his fingers then very slowly took out his hand from my underwear. I bite his bottom lip while he pulls back, I open my mouth and I smile.

"You started this." I say jumping off and counter and running back into his room. He grabs his coat to put on. I get on my knees on his bed and I put my hands in front of me and I slide. Causing my back to arch and my ass out.

"Kiri." Matteo mumbles. I lightly moan moving to my back.

Knock knock —

"yes?" Matteo asks

"Do you have anything planned today?" Kelly asked

"I have a meeting in like twenty minutes, that's all I know of right now" Matteo answers

"Oh okay, when you get back can you pick up groceries for me, I pre ordered them." Kelly asks

"Sure mom." Matteo says

"I'm going to smack you" Matteo mouths

"Thanks sweetie, breakfast is done by the way" she let us know.

"Eat me out first" I mouth

"mhm. okay mom" Matteo says, you can hear her walk away. Matteo walks over to his bed and grabs my throat.

"You need to stop before I actually don't go and you can't think straight and then can't see you cus I pissed off your father." He tells me

"I'm sorry sir" I say

He looks at his watch, and back at me. He lets go of my throat causing my head to drop slightly.

"I swear kiri, if I get in trouble at this meeting because of you, you're not getting that child or anything you got a good two hours ago." He says walking to the door

"I'll be a good daddy" I smile, he takes a breath, opens the door and closes it when he leaves I walk over to his bathroom. He has pictures of me around the doorframe? How come I didn't notice that before.

I went through his drawers and found a drawer of stuff from my room. Oh my god this creep I laugh to myself. A pair of underwear, my mini perfume! I've been looking everywhere for this. One of my bras  and just pads and tampons. Hm.

I walk over to my phone and text Matteo.

K - daddy
M - kiri, I'm driving.
K - I could suck your dick while you drive.
M - No.
K - take me to your apartment tonight
M - Why?
K - I want to see it
M - I'll think about it
K - you don't want me to be loud do you
M - just call me.

Call starts —

K - is this what you want
M - it's safer
K - I'll ask again, you don't want me to be loud do you?
M - that's not it.
K - then what?
M - I just like it a bit better when you're whimpering and begging instead of screaming.
K - so it's more attractive than screaming your name?
M - it's hotter, yes. But sometimes I want you to scream, especially my name.
K - I have an idea then
M - what are you thinking?
K - oh nothing, guys you'll have to find out.
M - hello, yes sir. Ace scheduled a meeting.
K - damn, you've gotta go
M - yes, I do. I swear kiri, don't get me in trouble. I don't have headphones today.
K - noted, can I still send videos?
M - I prefer them with sound but I guess so.
K - you'll hear the sound later.
M - mhm, I need to go mamas.

Call ends —