31

Suddenly there was something pulling on my jacket. Then I was yanked backwards, "WHAT THE FUCK. MATTEO HELP PLEASE" I'm practically screaming my lungs out. Matteo turns around and starts chasing the person who is running away with me in their arms.

"Matteo? Kevin? What was the scream" Ace says from the earpiece while I'm currently kicking and wiggling literally trying everything to get out of this person's arms. My dad never really thought I'd be brought to any mission's so I'm defenseless. My eyes start tearing up.

We enter this dark building and start going up stairs. "LET ME GO YOU FUCKING BITCH" I yell

"Can you shut the fuck up and stop trying to get out of my arms." They say. We enter this lit up room, I'm tied up to this red very uncomfortable chair.

"The fuck do you want?" I say

"Your father dead." He says, my eyes widened.

"How do you know my father? Are you even sure you've got the right person? Like seriously" I say

"Who was the person chasing me?" He asks, I roll my eyes.

"I asked you some first." I say.

"I should've just shot you." He sighs and rubs his eyes.

"Your father came here and killed half of the people living here, he carries a picture of you and him in his badge and wallet. I'm sure you're Kiri Levine." He says

Shit shit shit is all I can think. "Boss." I hear come from the earpiece. "Yea Matteo?" Ace says. "Kiri's gone. I can't find her, she was behind me holding my hand then some guy came out of nowhere and yanked her back running away. I lost them while running up the stairs." Matteo says his voice is weak and trembling.

The whole room goes quiet with my dad not answering. My eyes start to water again, I promised him I wouldn't leave.

"Do you have a way to contact your father or something doll?" He asks

"I have an earpiece.." I say, really only thinking of Matteo.

He smiles, "Perfect talk to them, get your father here." He says sitting on the other chair.

"I need my hand." I say, he rolls his eyes, gets up and unties one of my hands. I lift my hand and hand hold down the button.

"Dad?" I say

"KIRI." Ace slightly shouts

"Where is this place?" I ask the man in the room.

"Just tell him the old hotel on grate rd." He says

"You Need to come to the old hotel on grate rd." I say into the earpiece.

"I'm on my way, Matteo where are you?" Ace asks

"He's on the way." I say. He smiles and walks over to me and lifts up my head. "Good girl." He says with a smile, I wanted to puke.

"I'm at the hotel boss" Kevin says

"Matteo??" Ace asks.

"Sorry, I'm in the hotel just walking up stairs trying to find something that's off." Matteo finally answers, his voice still quiet and trembling.

"Me and Kevin are walking in right now" Ace says. I look around the room and don't see the man. I don't know what floor I'm on nor the room number. I scream on the top of my lungs.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR" the man yells and walks out of the bathroom.

"I don't know I'm bored" I say with a smile

"Matteo, you heard that right?" Ace asks

"Yes sir" Matteo says, I hold my earpiece. "Hey guys how's it going, that scream hurt my throat" I say.

"Kiri, do you know what room you're in?" Matteo asks. I hold a smaller button on my earpiece leaving the mike on.

"hey popsicle what's this room?" I ask

"don't start testing me doll, and I'm not telling you." He says

"Doll?." Matteo asks.

"Can you at least untie me my body hurts" I ask

"HE TIED YOU UP??" Matteo slightly yells.

"No, you have a free hand." He says, I sigh.

"Ask them if they're here" he tells me

"Are y'all here yet?" I ask and before anyone answers.

"They're in the stairwell." I say, he walks back over to me. "You're such a good girl." He says, I gag.

"fuck this, I'm going to start breaking in every fucking door" Matteo says.

"Matteo I understand you're mad, but we cannot kick down every door." Ace says. He opens the door and looks down the stairwell.

"Ah Mr. Levine, so lovely to actually meet you." He says.

"Where the hell is she?" Matteo asks

"Oh kiri? Yeah she's in that room." He says, when Matteo goes to pass him he stands in the way. "I don't think so." He says. My dad and Kevin make it up to where we all are. "Just give me my daughter back." Ace says

"It's not that easy now Ace." He says, I turn Off my mice so we aren't echoing.

"YAWNNNNN" I say and roll my eyes, everyone is looking back at me. I Look back at them, "what?" I ask. I'm bored mr sir guy please let me out"

"Shut the fuck up" he says

"Damn calm down mrs attitude" I say

"You think you're so funny" he says

"Yes, I think i'm hilarious" I smile, he starts walking towards me and Matteo grabs his collar and pulls him back. I smile at Matteo, Ace pulls out his gun and shoots him in the back of the head, Matteo lets go of his collar and his body falls to the ground. Then he runs up to me and starts to untie me.

"I'm surprised he didn't kill me, I was being very annoying" I laugh. I stood up and hugged Matteo, "I was so worried about you, I'm so sorry I didn't notice at first" Matteo says.

"It's okay, I'm okay. I'm right here with you now." I say.

"Let's just get you home, kiri." Ace says, I nod. We all start walking down the stairs and we finally get back to the truck. I lay my head on Matteo's shoulder and hold his hand. I fell asleep shortly after we pulled out from the gate.