27.

"I wanna try, if you're ready." I said looking in his eyes. He nods, then he kisses me. He started to thrust into me, causing me to moan. This goes on for a good couple minutes. My inside felt very warm suddenly, took me a second to realize he had climaxed.

He kissed me, and pulled out. He looked over at his phone and released the time. He didn't have anything planned, it was just late already. He threw on his boxers.

He slid on my underwear, he got back in bed and laid with me. I pull up the flat sheet over us.

"my love?" I ask

"Yes, beautiful?" He answers

"Do you have water?" I ask

"Yes, of course come on." He says, stands up and walks to the kitchen. I get up and walk to the bathroom. When I come out he comes back with the water. He hands me the water and hugs me from behind.

I place the water cup down.

Knock knock knock —

Matteo throws on his jeans and answers the door.

I lay back in the bed.

"You were literally cleaning earlier." I hear Matteo say

This girl again, I act clueless and stand up from his bed and stand in his doorframe.

"my love are you coming?" I ask

"Yes, just lay back down, you need to." Matteo says, I nod and lay back down

"Why is she in just lingerie?" Lura asks

"I told you she's my girlfriend, and it doesn't matter. You shouldn't be here anyways." Matteo says and closes the door.

"WAIT MATTEO I'M SORRY LET'S TALK" you hear Lura shouting in the hallway.

Matteo comes back to the room and checks his phone.

"Did she say anything Else?" I ask.

"yup." Matteo says, he sits next to me.

( Kelly and Matteo )

K - Matteo I need answers
K - helloo
K - I don't Care if you're busy, I am your mother.
M - oh my god mother. He came to my apartment and she wanted to see it. No, we aren't coming home tonight.
K - oh, why didn't you guys just come home.
M - she wanted to see my apartment and it took 45 minutes to get here so I wasn't driving that again.
K - tomorrow?
M - mom I don't know good night.

"I have no clue what's gotten into her." Matteo says

"Not sure" I say and cuddle up with him and soon fall asleep.

Morning—

I wake up and the bedroom door is closed but I hear voices. I put on a sweater with a white skirt. And knee high socks. I open the door and it's Matteo and Kendrick.

I walk to the kitchen to grab something to eat.

"Morning kiri!" Kendrick says

"Morning guys" I smile

After I ate something, I sat on the couch with them.

"So what are we talking aboutt" I ask

"The game this weekend" Kendrick says

"A game? What game?" I ask

"There's a football game just an hour from here Saturday and we're tempted to go." He says

"ohh" I say still kinda confused

"Hey did you send Lura up to my room last night?" Matt asks Kendrick

"No, she shouldn't have been in your room other than when you're gone." Kendrick says

"Well she showed up." Matteo says

"That's weird I'll talk with her then" Kendrick says. I pull out my phone and my dad is texting me but from a new number.

A - I'm safe and home, I'm sorry you knew where I went my phone was shattered I had to get another one.
K - that's good. oh no, it's okay not your fault.
A - So where are you?
K - Matteo's apartment, his mom starting acting weird so we left, plus I wanted to see his apartment.
A - oh okay, well there's a meeting today with everyone to let Matteo know. It's 8pm.
K - alright

I turn off my phone and look at Matteo.

"8pm" I tell him, he nods

"8pm what?" Kendrick asks

"Work meeting" Matteo says

"Ohhh alright, well I will see you guys later." Kendrick stood up and walked to the door. When the door closes I get on top of Matteo and kiss him.

He leans forward and grabs the tv remote turning the tv off. He places it back down and lays back, I start kissing his neck, I forgot I put my initial on his neck last night.I switch and go to the other side of his neck.

Ding —

Matteo takes out his phone, I pull back from his neck. It's his mom again, I get up and go back to his room. I flop on the bed and stare at the ceiling, I need a dress from home. I look over to his clock and it's only 11am so we still have lots of time.

I step out of the room and look at Matteo. "Loveee" I say, he turns around and looks at me.

"Yes princess?" He says

"Can we go on a walk and look at flowers?" I as

"Sure beautiful, give me a few minutes." I nod and I go back into his room.