17.

"They smell delicious" I say in a smile, Diane comes downstairs and notices us and the cookies.

"Made cookies I see? They smell delicious" she says

"Want some?" I offer, she nods and smiles while walking over.

We all eat a few cookies and put the rest away. I go back upstairs.

" you're just as sweet as those cookies," Matteo says in a smile. I roll my eyes

"What it's true" he shrugs

"Well I wouldn't know" I tell him

"Mhm, okay" Matteo says as he leans down to kiss me.

"Anything on my dad?" I ask

Matteo sits back on the bed and I get on top of him. He takes out his phone to answer the call he's getting.

"He's calling now, hold on ma" he says and picks up the phone.

"Boss?" He answers

I take off the sweater I have on, his hand is just rubbing my thigh.

"oh, that's great news." Matteo says

I'm getting bored, I pick up his hand from my thigh and start kissing it.

"oh tonight! Yes sir, we'll definitely help. See you then." Matteo says ending the call.

"Tonight what?" I ask putting his hand down

"Your father gets home tonight but he needs help setting up the ballroom for tomorrow" Matteo says

"oohh" I say

He moves his hands up my body, "so, you'd like to continue now mamas?" he asks with a smile

I just lean in and kiss him, he pulls back and kisses my neck instead. His hands exploring my body, I glance out the window and I jump.

"ma? What's wrong?" Matteo is asking.

"He's outside the window.." I tell him

Matteo, confused, turns around and realizes it's Issac.

"this fucking guy again." Matteo rolls his eyes.

"love" I look at him

"Mhm?" Matteo mumbles

I whisper in his ear. "We could do that." I smile

"You are just like your father with that, I guess it wouldn't matter though. I just don't want you to get hurt." Matteo says

I cup his face in my hands "I won't get hurt, I promise" I tell him

I throw on my sweater and put on shoes, I kiss Matteo "I love you okay, I'll be fine" I smile

he pulls me back in to kiss me again, "I love you too." He says

I go downstairs, "I'll be back later Diane! Matteo's still here!" I tell Diane and leave the house.

I'm surprised it's not terribly hot outside, looks like Issac went inside. I go up to his front door and knock on it.

He answers with a shock on his face, "Oh! Kiri, hi" Issac says, I smile.

"Hey Isaac, can I come in?" I ask, he nods and steps out of the way.

He closes the front door. "So uh what did you need?" He asks.

"you." I say under my breath and kiss him.

Of course he doesn't stop anything, he leads me to the bedroom. "You're lucky no one's home" he smiles. I take off my sweater, and he takes off his shirt.

He sits back on the bed, I crawl up to him and get on top of him. I start kissing him, I can already tell he's hard.

I place his hands on my waist, "don't be shy and explore my body" I whisper in his ear.

I move my body ever so slightly closer to him, I get up in his ear. "Come on, be a good boy for me now." I whisper.

he slides off my skirt, and starts taking off his pants. When he drops his pants off the bed he moves his hands to my ass.

"Good boy." I whisper in his ear. I start to kiss him again but I add tongue in it.

I pull out the dagger I have in my knee high socks. I stab it into his chest, he gasps.

I pull back from his dripping lips, "please.. kiri. stop.." he breaths out.

I smile "oh? Do I hear a go deeper?" I say. I push harder Into him.

Issac groans in pain, "please kiri.." he whines.

I only go deeper. Issac gasps

"Dramatic, it wasn't even that deep." I roll my eyes as I take the dagger out of his now dead body.

I get up and put my outfit back on. I just leave him there and walk out of the house, I wipe my lips.

I get back home, "Hey I'm home!" I say

"Oh welcome home dear! You father should be home in an hour" Diane says

I nod and head upstairs

"Hey love, I'm ba-" I get cut off by Matteo hugging me

"Oh thank god, I was worried," he said in relief.

"I told you I'd be fine" I kiss him.

"He never questioned the gloves, thought that was funny" I tell Matteo

"Oh? Yeah, that's a bit odd" he agrees

I change into a white crop top and some gray shorts, and I go lay down. Matteo joins me, and kisses my forehead.

"Did he?" Matteo asks

"No, I killed him before I promise" I told him.