39

"Soo you wanna go get something to eat?" I ask

"YEAHHH, can we get cookiess?!" She asks

"Of course, anything for you!" I put the car in drive and we headed out to the grocery store for cookie ingredients. I park then get out and start to get Lily out of her car seat.

"How about we get the cookie ingredients so we can make them?" I smile picking her up.

"YAYYY, that sounds much more fun!!" She smiles.

I close the door and lock the car walking in with Lily on my hip. We get to the baking aisle and I put her down.

"What cookie batter should we get?" I ask her and she looks at all the cookies for a good minute.

"This one for sure kirii!!" She says running to grab the bag

"Okay little one, any chocolate chips?" I ask

"yess!!" She picks up a bag of normal chocolate chips and we go check out. As I'm paying my phone rings. I picked it up.

Call starts

K - hellooo?
M - where the hell are youx
K - I'm at the grocery store, why?
M - get home now.
K - okay?
M - I mean it, 10 minutes kiri.

Call ends

I finish paying and bagging the items, I pick Lily back up and we walk back to the car. When we get to the car I unlock it and start to buckle in Lily. Then I place the bag on the floor by her feet. I go get in the driver's door and lock the car.

We start driving back to my house and go inside, I love Lily down to explore and I set the bag on the counter. Someone grabs my hand and drags me upstairs into my room, closing my door. Of course it's Matteo. Matteo kisses me and slides his hands up my shirt.

"No no no, I can't right now" I say pushing him back

"Why not? Mamas, c'mon you turn me on then you're not horny for once?" He asks

"It's not that, lily's over." I say

"What why?" He asks

"I wanted to spend time with her so we went and got stuff to make cookies." I tell him, he backs up.

"Fine, but once she's gone I'm going to show you that you're mine." He says opening the door and walking out. I follow him out and go pull out bowls and the mister for the cookies.

"Perfect she is already asleep" Matteo says, picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder.

"WHAT, WHAT DID YOU DO. PUT ME DOWN" I'm yelling

Matteo brings me all the way back up to my room and throws me on the bed. He grabs my throat tilting my head up forcing me to look at him.