19.

When I got up to the stage, my father noticed why Matteo was shaking his head, he covered the microphone with his hand and asked if I'm okay. I nod.

"Kiri here is my beautiful daughter, I could never ask for anyone better. I brought her up here today to give her the right to be able to join anything and everything she wants. I have been pushing it away thinking she's still my little girl but she has proven to me she is capable of anything." He says and turns to me. He holds my hands in his, and whispers in my ear "your mother would be so proud of you darling."

I smile trying not to cry, he faces outwards back to everyone and people start standing and beginning to clap. Matteo in the back has the biggest smile on his face.

Me and my dad walk off the stage and people are congratulating me left and right. I run up and hug Matteo. "very proud of you ma." he whispers in my ear.

"you guys seem closer, that's good" Ace says

I back up from Matteo.

"You guys would work perfect together, I can't stop you anymore and I trust Matteo." Ace continues on

"Dad, are you saying that?" I question, he nods. I smile so much at that moment and turn to hug Matteo again.

My dad is smiling, he walks off to talk to others before the night ends.

"CAN YOU BELIEVE IT" I'm practically screaming,  jumping up and down.

Matteo is just laughing, "mamas calm down a bit" he laughs. I stop and take a breath, and smile.

"Sorry, I just never thought he would actually ever accept it" I say, then I remember something and run over to my father.

"Father" I say

"Darling" Ace says

"Can I get a tattoo with Matteo?" I ask

"oh, I suppose so. When?" He asks

"I don't know yet, I was asking you first" I said

"Oh okay, yeah that's perfectly fine dear" and smiles.

I ran back over to Matteo "My dad said I can get a tattoo with you!!" I smile

Matteo just looks at me and smiles

"What?" I ask

"Oh nothing, you're just so adorable." He says

I wrap my arm around his arm and we walk out to the car. He leans back on the car, I fix his tie.

"All this just because I killed Issac" I say

"You still deserve it, kiri, don't be so hard on yourself." Matteo says, he lifts my head up and kisses me.

"Want to meet my mum?" Matteo smiles, I nod with a smile and hug him. He rubs my back.

"Ready to go then?" Ace asks

"Yes sir, you're all good here?" Matteo asks

"Yup, ready to go home." Ace says

I lift myself up off of Matteo and follow my father into the car.

I've fallen asleep in the car, Matteo picks me up and brings me to my room and grabs a sweater from my closet.

He lifts the dress off of me and slides the sweater on. Matteo lays me under the covers and places a kiss on my forehead. He leaves to go back home for the night to see his mother and Lilly.