44.

We get in the car and start heading home, we get home shortly after leaving knowing the restaurant wasn't that far away from the house. Once we get home I go upstairs to shower and change.

I get out of the shower and Matteo has brought up a nice cold bottle of water and a few cookies along with my heating pad and his T-shirt.

"Awh, baby you didn't have to." I say with a smile on my face. I fall more in love with him everyday. I put on his T-shirt and climbed into bed.

"Yes, I did princess. You literally deserve more than the world." He says placing a kiss on my forehead. He turns on netflix and places the tv remote next to me and goes to the bathroom and he starts the shower. I take a sip of the water and start nibbling on a cookie. I started a true crime show then cuddled up on my side and got all comfy.

I slowly start falling asleep when Matteo is getting out of the shower, I feel him place a kiss on my forehead before he climbs into bed with me shortly after I fall asleep.

I wake up once through the night just to notice that Matteo isn't asleep next to me anymore, I get up and walk around the house to see if maybe he got up to get something to eat or drink although I couldn't find him anywhere. I also noticed that his car along with my father's car is gone. Had they gone out together or is it just a coincidence? I thought to myself.

I go back upstairs and text Matteo thinking he'd answer faster than my father this late even if he was out doing god knows what.

K- baby? Where are you

I sit and wait for a text but to my surprise nothing comes through, I'm worried suddenly. I also know that Matteo can very much defend himself, it lowers my anxiety a bit but it's unlike him to not respond let alone go out past 2. I try calling him, I sit in my still room with the ringing noise coming from my phone, no answer. I try my dad, maybe just maybe he'll reply.

K- dad? Matteo isn't answering his phone and I noticed both of you are gone this late. Is he with you? Are you guys okay? I just need an answer back.

5 minutes..10 minutes..20. I'm officially stressed. I put on gray cargo sweatpants and grab my car keys. I have no idea where either of them could be but it's worth a try to go check the main places that I'm thinking of. I drove to Matteo's mother's house, I doubted it and no surprise his car wasn't there. I could go check his apartment to see if Kendrick knows where he is sinceI don't have Kendrick's number. Although it is worth the 45 minute drive back and forth.