23.

He starts to kiss me, and rubs my thighs. I place my hands on his face. I bite his bottom lip and pull back letting it go, I look at him and smile and he smiles back.

I lean back down to kiss him, running my hands up his body, kissing his jawline then his neck. My hand gets to neck, I get up in his ear softly moaning, teasing him.

His hands sliding up the shirt I'm wearing, bringing it over my head off my body. He pushes my body down beside him that way he's on top now.

He started to kiss my neck and then he started the knee thing. I'm lightly moaning just to where my mouth is just barely open. He stops the knee thing after a minute so he's just kissing my neck. My hands on the back of his neck.

"love" I whisper

"mhm?" he mumbles after lifting his lips from my neck before kissing my neck again.

"what if I did get pregnant this young?" I ask

He stops kissing my neck, and sits up and looks at me.

"You're still on this mamas?" he asks

I nod.

"It's just whenever you feel comfortable getting pregnant and actually fully knowing you want the child." He says he grabs my waist and leans down kissing my stomach.

"what if I wanted to try?" I ask under my breath.

He doesn't stop but he moves up, kissing my stomach, then my chest, then he's kissing my lips.

"I don't want you to rush it just because of my mom, you also need to talk to your dad, but whenever you're ready my love." He says and we go back to kissing. He pulls off the boxers I'm wearing from his closet.

"You Look so good in your sets ma, shit turns me on." He says in a smile.

"I only wear them for you handsome" I wink.

We start kissing again, he slips his tongue in my mouth, I purposely open my mouth and pull back a bit. He grabs my neck forcing me to look straight at him. "kiri, if you can't take my tongue in your mouth you clearly can't take my dick no more." He says.

"I can, I've done it before. I need you and your dick. Please, I'm sorry." I apologize, I move my hand to his dick. He looks down then back at me, he backs up a bit yet doesn't move my hand.

"Do you need it though?" He asks, I look at him dead in the eyes.

"Yes, I do. You turn me on so much it's not a joke, I need you to take control of me, ruin the shit out of me." I'm begging him at this point.

he stands up and walks to his bathroom, I crawl to the edge of the bed.

"What are you even doing?" I ask

"pissing" he says, I guess that makes sense why he cracked the door but it's not like wait a minute.

"I've had your dick inside of me, why did you crack the door?" I ask

"because I can" he says, the toilet flushes and he walks out.

"Holy fuck kiri." He says stepping out of the bathroom. I smile, he continues to walk over to me. He looks down at me and I take his hand and run it down my body, starting by licking his hands running it down my neck, my chest, stomach, I slide his hand into the lingerie underwear I'm wearing.

His other hand he has on my thigh, I bring his head down to kiss him and he takes his hand out. I crawl back on the bed, and he crawls on top of me. He starts kissing me, I start to untie his sweats. His alarm goes off, we both ignore it and when I start to pull down his sweats he stops kissing me. So I stop my hands.

He grabs his phone and sits up, I roll my eyes "can you ignore that for one second, I'm right here" I say.

He puts the phone to his ear, "hello? Sir?" He answers I'm up on my knees. "oh thank god, yes kiri's okay she came over to my house actually." He says

"In an hour? Are you sure?" he asks

"Yes sir, I understand. Goodbye" he hangs up

"Was that my father?" I ask

"It was, he went out on a solo mission and his phone got completely shattered on the way there." He tells me, I sigh in relief.

"Wait what's in an hour?" I ask looking back up at him

"A meeting, but with only me, him, and his two other main guys. So it's a smaller one." Matteo says

"Why can't I ever come?" I flop back on the bed. Matteo climbs on top of me and kisses me.

"Because you don't go on the missions" he says

"That's unfair, I definitely dese-" Matteo shuts me up by pinning my arms down and doing the knee thing.

"Talk to your father about that, don't complain to me." Matteo says

"Yes sir." I say under my breath. He pulls back his knee.

"Wait, stop! You're making me more horny." I say

He leans down and whispers in my ear "better figure out how to solve that yourself ma because I gotta get ready." He gets up and takes his suit out of his closet. He takes off his sweats and I'm on the edge of the bed.