26.

"Why thank you kind sir" I say with a smile. He closes the door and grabs my hand. We start walking to the lobby.

"Hey Kendrick" Matteo says

"Hey Matteo, oh who's this never seen you bring anyone in before." He says

"Oh this is my girlfriend kiri," Matteo says, taking out his key card.

"Oh well lovely to meet you Kiri, hopefully you're here to stay" Kendrick says

"Nice to meet you too, Kendrick!" I smile, we start walking again then into an elevator,

"Top floor?" I ask

"Yes ma'am" he says, he brings my hand up to his mouth and kisses it. We got to the top floor and we kept walking. I forgot how much I dislike apartments.

We finally get to his room and there is a lady cleaning it.

"Welcome back Matteo" she says with a huge smile on her face. That's until she sees me, "oh Matteo who's that?" She asks

"She's my girlfriend lura are you done cleaning?" He asked, putting away his keys and wallet.

"Oh yes, sorry sir." She said and when she passed me she gave me this dirty look. I lock the door after she leaves.

"Does she live here or just work here?" I ask

"Both she lives on the second floor" Matteo says

I nod and start to walk around his apartment. Even has pictures of me in his apartment as well.

"ma?" He says looking at me

"yeah?" I ask

"Are you okay?" He asks, I walk up to him and hold his face in my hands.

"I'm okay, just everyone knows you here" I tell him and kiss him.

"Okay, I'm just asking cus you seemed off with lura" he said, he moved his hands to my waist.

He started kissing me, and I moved my hands to his neck. He led me to his bedroom and closed the door.

"These jeans are so uncomfortable" I groan

"Then take them off ma" Matteo says. I back up onto his bed, he slowly gets on top of me and we start kissing again. I place his hand on my jeans and he starts to unbutton them.

He slides them off and throws them on the ground

"Better?" He asks

"Much" I say and smile.

"You wore them purposely" he says

"Maybe I did" I say with a smile, he smiles and kisses me.

ding —

Matteo's phone goes off but we ignore it, I slide my hands up his shirt and slides it off his head off his body. I pull back from his lips.

"fuck, I forget how hot your body is." I say

"You still gotta get that tattoo with me ma" he says with a smile

"Yes, I will" I say, he rolls over and I climb on top of him. I start kissing his neck, placing hickey's on his neck. He puts his hands on my thighs.

"make your initial" , Matteo says.

ding —

he lifts the cropped top off my body, I wipe his neck and sit up. I take his phone and take pictures of it with my nails. I place his phone back down. I unbutton his pants and lift's my body up so he can slide them off.

He pulls my body down and he kisses my stomach, then goes up and kisses my chest

ding —

"Oh my fucking gosh bro" Matteo says and grabs his phone. I lean over his phone and these are all from his mom.

K - hey where did y'all go?
K - are you coming home tonight?
K - did kiri tell you anything?
M - mom, i'm really busy right now, can we just talk later.
K - will you be home?
M - probably not. Now bye
K - no wait Matteo

He places his phone back and places it on silent.
He took off his boxers and he slid off my underwear. I lifted my hips up because he needed to adjust. Then he moved my body just slightly then sat me down.

I started to move my body back and forth creating a rhythm. Matteo slightly moans and starts rubbing my thighs. I slightly start to moan, but not as much I usually would of course. Matteo flipped us over and now he's on top and I'm bottom.

I wrap my hands around his neck. I look at him and he looks at me. He goes right by my ear.

"I know you haven't talked to your dad but do you want to or no?" Matteo whispers.