5.

A knock at the door? I look at him and he looks at me. He goes and opens the front door while I and right behind him.

"Hello Matteo, Ace sent me to cook for some odd reason, I'm Issac" Issac said

"Oh okay, wait here please." Matteo said and walked off and to grab his phone.

"Hello" Issac said, I was spaced out so it startled me.  "Oh, hi." I responded. I was getting nervous. It wasn't like I was properly dressed, I kept pulling down my sweater and I started shaking.

Matteo comes back and all I want to do is latch onto his arm but I can't.

"So Ace said he never sent you over here, why are you actually here?" Matteo asked, and his hand was placed on his waist.

"Oh..uhm. I can't say exactly." Issac said while looking at me. Matteo caught it immediately, "I need you to leave." Matteo said.

Issac turned around and left and Matteo closed and locked the door. I hugged him as soon as that door closed. "Woah baby, you're shaking like crazy what happened?" Matteo asked.

"he gave me really bad anxiety, and I had to keep pulling down my sweater.." I told him. Matteo picked me up and brought me to my room.

"Lay here I'll be right back love" Matteo said and left the room. I heard the front door and I immediately hopped up and ran to my window. I saw him walking to the closest house and then knocking on the door. Then Issac opened the door. Without hesitation Matteo punched a Issac in the face and walked away, Issac of course started yelling though Matteo just kept walking.

I hop back in bed, surprised at what I saw but made me feel safe? He locks the door and comes back up to my room. "Princess, come here" Matteo says so I do, I hop up and walk over to him. He holds my head up, "do you know him?" He asks. I shake my head, "I've only seen him talk to father but I was upstairs on the balcony" I tell him.

Matteo calls my father again. "Sorry boss, that Issac guy, he was eyeing your daughter. She is in a sweater. How old is he?"

"I already went over there but thank you sir, see you tomorrow." He said then he hung up.

"I'm tired" I mumble, hugging Matteo's arm.

He picks me up and takes me to the bed, he lays down and I cuddle him and fall asleep. When I wake up he is gone. I figure he just went downstairs but it's giving me anxiety.