46.

Ding –

We both ignore the notification, Matteo pulls his knee back and moves both his hands to my waist. He pulls me on top of him, we both smile. I begin to kiss his neck and he moves my body up a bit. I stop kissing his neck, "I need you inside me baby." I whisper and kiss all around his neck.

"I know my love but not now," he says. There's suddenly a big bang from downstairs and we both jump. Matteo is quick to move me off his lap and get up. He opens my door and slowly starts heading downstairs, I get up and follow him. He stops at the bottom of the stairs and pauses briefly to look around.

He turns around, kisses my forehead, and then whispers to me "go upstairs my love, lock your door I'll knock three times when I'm back." I nod and head back upstairs locking my door behind me. If that wasn't my dad then who was it? I think. I don't recall having any meetings about rivals lately so is it really somebody bad?

You can never be so sure with my father and how much he can get himself into. Shortly after I lock my door there are Matteo's three knocks. I jump up to open the door and he holds up a note and when I take it he goes to the closet grabbing his black uniform.

I already know what this note says by what he just grabbed, I open the note anyways.

Kiri,

So kind of your father to host a late get together, made him more accessible.
We now have him, meet us at Chalfont Promenade at 9pm sharp tonight.
Don't be dramatic and bring 50 men. Cyu then princess.

Marcelo Blaese

I fold it up and turn to Matteo, "did you know about Ace having any problems with apparently a family with the last name Blaese?." I ask

"For once no, I didn't have any idea." Matteo replied. I place the folded note on my bed and change into white dress pants with a black strapless top along with a White blazer.

"I need to head over to my apartment today, do you want to come with me? I was going to leave now." Matteo offered.

"Sure, I have nothing better to do." I smile while putting on some black boots. Matteo grabs his phone and wallet and I follow him downstairs and out to his car. He opens my door and closes it once I sit inside, then he gets in on the driver's side and starts the car to start the drive to his apartment.

I put on some music so it isn't just totally quiet, although all I can think about is the note. What even happened and how did this even happen? "Are you okay my love?" Matteo asks.

"Yeah, I'm just so confused on how any of this even happened in the first place." I say

"I understand that,but we'll get him back home safely I promise." He smiles and rests his hand on my thigh. We finally arrive at his apartment building and we start waking in.

"Hey Kendrick how's everything been?" Matteo asks, walking up to the front desk, seems like Kendrick is always working.

"Everythings been good, nothing too bad, glad to see you're okay." Kendrick smiles

"Good good, why wouldn't I be okay?" Matteo slightly laughs.

"Oh well Kiri called the other night worried sick about you" Kendrick continues on.

"Oh, did she now?" Matteo ask while turning around smiling

"Yes actually, I was going to help her but she never called back so I figured that she found you, and here you are so I was correct." Kendrick says.

"Well I have to go grab something from my apartment so I'll see you later then" Matteo says picking up his phone from the desk.

"Alright, see you guys later!" Kendrick smiles, I follow Matteo as he heads to the elevator. He pushes the floor number and the doors close. He pulls my body in front of him so that I'm facing him. "My baby was worried about me?" He smiles.

"Yes, I was. You weren't home in bed at like 3 in the morning and weren't answering me texts nor calls so I had every right to be worried." I say, Matteo just begins to kiss me.

The elevator doors open and he pulls back then walks out. I follow behind him while holding his hand. I had almost forgotten what his apartment looked like hadn't been here in a hot minute.

We get to his apartment and he takes out his keys to unlock his door and steps aside letting me go in first.