40.

"why did you go get Lily? You know what you did and you just expected to leave it at that?" He said sternly, I shake my head.

I pull his collar down making him come down, he then lets go of my throat. I look him in the left eye, then his lips, then his right eye. I hold eye contact and kiss him.

I slowly pull away and let go of this collar, walking off to the bathroom. He follows me to the bathroom.

"What?" I ask

"Don't do that" he says

"Do what?" I ask pulling down my pants to go pee.

"Start that just to walk away" he says leaning against the doorframe.

"What I had to pee." I say standing up. He looks me up and down, I go to wash my hands. He grabs my waist pulling me back onto his body and he starts to kiss my neck. He spins me around and kisses me.

We slowly walk back to the bed, then I get on top of him. I run my hands down his body while kissing him. I slowly start to take off his belt and unbutton his pants. I stop kissing him and whisper in his ear. "You're mine." I kiss his neck multiple times then kiss him. I start to grind on top of his dick.

He starts grunting, gripping onto my waist. I lean back down to kiss his neck again, still grinding back and forth. I kiss him once more, "I need you inside me baby." I whisper with a smile.

He smiles and moves my hips a bit faster, he pulls my shirt and bra up and I lean down a bit. He starts to suck on my titty. He lays his head back down letting out a slight moan. Once again I kiss his neck then his lips.

Lily suddenly barges into my room, I pull my shirt down and turn around.

"Cookies?.." Lily asks softly. I smile and get off of Matteo and off the bed to go finish the cookies with Lily. Lily smiles and I pick her up and we head to the kitchen.