6.

"Matteo??" I call out stumbling out of bed. Running down the stairs, I turn the corner to see Matteo cleaning up. He looks back and notices that I'm shaking and I was nervous. "Baby?" He calmly says and walks over to me. He hugs me and kisses my forehead. I feel better knowing he is still here.

He goes back to cleaning and I go and change into a dress. My dad has a metting tonight again so we had to be ready when he came back. I put on a red dress for tonight.

I walk back downstairs and my dad enters the house at the same time

"wow. You look incredible darling." Ace says and Matteo enters the room. You can tell in his eyes his mind is running and his mouth dropped. I just smiled while walking down the stairs.

"Okay we're ready then!" Ace said m

"Actually I got to go grab something I'll meet you out there!" Matteo says

"Oh okay, Darling can you go grab about ten dollars, I'll be in the car!" Ace said walking out the front door.

I nodded and grabbed the ten dollars, and I ran to the other room, I kissed Matteo and his hand slid up my dress. His face shocked when I didn't have underwear on. I smiled and whispered in his ear "there are seats tonight." And I ran out the door.

Soon after we got to the ballroom and we all took our seats I sat next to Matteo and my father in the back of the room. I rotated my body a bit and grabbed Matteo's hand, and looked up at him. His hand slid up the dress and he was just rubbing my inner thighs till my dad glanced in the other direction for a second just in case I made a face or gasped.

He stuck his fingers in and started to finger me. I didn't gasp but I tried not to moan, I swear Matteo has this touch. That's just mmm..

It was my dad's turn to do his talking and when he was walking up to the stage Matteo moved my chair closer and his fingers went deeper, I placed my face into his chest and let out a very quiet moan.

I lifted my face back up when he pulled out his fingers a bit. My dad had to go and talk about what the next mission was going to be and if there were any promotions. I looked down and grabbed Matteo's wrist and he started to go slightly deeper again, but it was for a split second and then he pulled his fingers all the way out.

He then licked his fingers when dad looked to the other side of the room. I crossed my legs, now I'm more horny than I was, god. He pleases me the way that I love and that keeps pulling me in.

My dad finally comes back to the table and looks at me. "Kiri, I want to ask you something." Ace said.

"Did Issac really come over?" He asked, I nodded.

Father stood up and walked away. I stood up and dragged Matteo's hand telling him to follow me.

We went into the women's bathroom because tonight I was the only girl that showed up. We went to the last stall. "You're a fucking tease" I whispered, and Matteo just smiled and kisses me. He swung the door open and placed me on the sink, he shoved his hand back up there and started to finger me again but harder than as deep as the table. I moan into his neck, then followed by whimpering.

He took out his hand and had me lick it, he lifted up my head and started kissing my neck.
"Matteo.. mh- Are you coming over tonight?" I asked.

He stopped kissing my neck and looked at me, " I wish princess, but not tonight." He said. I slid my hand down his pants, he looked at me. "Please.." I whispered. He looked at me, "I'll have to sneak in," he said. I nodded and kissed him. Then he left the bathroom. I slid off the sink and pulled my dress down. Then I walked out of the bathroom.

I was giving hugs and handshakes to everyone as they were leaving, especially the new people. I had seen Issac and I looked over and Matteo was ready to beat him up if he tried anything. Of course my father was clueless.

"Oh hey pretty lady, you look so hot tonight" Issac said.

"Haha..thanks. Have a good night." I said

He grabbed my arm, then my thigh.

"Why don't you come over to my house tonight?" Issac said.

"She won't be coming anywhere with you." Matteo says. Then tears his hands on my body.

"Woah calm down man, I'm trying to be nice." Issac said, trying to calm down Matteo.

"Give me one reason I shouldn't punch your fucking throat." Matteo said, I grabbed Matteo's hand. My father finally noticed. He watches closely.

"Matteo, it's okay, please don't start a fight." I said, squeezing his hand.

"NO, IT'S NOT OKAY KIRI. HE FUCKING TOUCHED YOU." Matteo yelled. My dad running over now is also pissed.

"You what now Issac." Ace said

"No no, he's clearly lying sir, I would never touch your daughter!" Issac rambles on

Matteo punches him in his stomach. "Second fucking warning." Matteo said to Issac. And Matteo grabbed my arm and we walked off. My dad followed us.