43

"Princess, what would you like to eat?" Matteo asks

"Hmm..the chicken salad sounds so good right now!" I smile

"Anything for you my love" he says, the waiter walks over to us a few minutes later.

"Hello! I'm Amy and I'll be taking care of you this afternoon. What can I get started for you guys today?" She asks with a smile.

"Afternoon Amy, we will get two sweet teas and can we order now?" Matteo asks

"Okay so two sweet teas and yes if you're ready you guys can order!" she smiles
"Great! My gorgeous girl will just get your chicken salad and I'll get the 3 tacos" Matteo says and passes her the menus, she smiles, takes the menus and walks away. A few minutes later she comes back with the sweet teas and says our food should be out shortly.

"You are just so beautiful, you know that?" Matteo says with a cocky smile on his face. I blush and smile, I love this boy so much.

"Thank you handsome, I love you sweet boy" I say with a huge smile on my face.

"I love you most , princess." He says and kisses my hand.  They brought out our food, it didn't take as long as I expected it to. I started eating my chicken salad while Matteo picked at his tacos a bit.

"Do you not like them my love?" I ask, noticing that he isn't really eating too much.

"They're alright, not exactly what I enjoy." He says, I frown , feeling bad.

"Can I try?" I ask with a smile and offer him a bite of my salad.

"Sure princess." He smiles and takes the bite of salad off my fork and pushes his plate over to me. He nods in approval of the salad and I push the bowl over to him so he can have some more. I bring a taco up to my mouth and proceed to take a bite. He was right, they definitely aren't the best, but I finish the taco anyways.

"You were right, they aren't the best tacos, like the salad though?" I ask.

"You're salad is very good my love but I want you to eat, he pushes the salad back towards and takes back the tacos. I feel bad because I don't want him to not really eat anything. I finish my salad anyways because I know he'd much rather me eat than himself.

"I'm going to go use the restroom, I'll be back." I say and stand up

"Okay my love, I'm going to go pay up front." He says with a smile.

I nod, and walk off to the bathroom. I sit down and notice, oh fuck. I think to myself, I started now? I don't even have anything. I put toilet paper in my underwear and hope we go home after this. I wash my hands and run up to the front looking for Matteo.

I see him waiting for me next to the door, I spin around so my back is facing the wall.

"Baby, I started." I whisper.

"I have stuff in the car, want me to run out and grab some?" He asks, rubbing my arms.

"Please?" I smile, he kisses my forehead and goes out to the car. How did I even find this man, what did I do to deserve him. He comes back with a pad and tampon along with a pair of jeans.

"Thank you handsome, wait. I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THESE." I say

"Oh, well I've had them lol" he laughs. I kiss him and go back to the bathroom and change.

I feel refreshed,  and super thankful for Matteo.