16.

He moves his hand since I basically got it down, it was kind of awkward because I haven't done this before, I was really worried I was doing this wrong.
"Am I even doing this right?.." I ask him.

"You're doing perfect my love." Matteo whimpers, making me feel a bit Better about it, still anxious about it.

"mm. fuck kiri.. please, please.." Matteo starts begging. Matteo just continues to whimper, a good few minutes go by.

Matteo moves my hand catching his breath. He flips me over so now he's on top of me.

Suddenly there's a knock at the door. "Kiri? could you come help me?" Diane asks. Me and Matteo quickly jump up and get dressed. "Uhh yeah, one second!" I say.

Matteo runs into the bathroom and I open the door. "Hey, sorry. So what'd you need help with?" I ask

"I just can't figure out how to work your shower, it's the only thing your father didn't show me." Diane laughs

"Ohh yeah, what room are you staying in?" I ask

She starts walking forwards to her room and I follow, we get to her room and I show her how to start it. "There you go!" I smile

"Thank you dear" she says. I nod and walk back to my room.

"You can come out now, I'm going to get something to eat. I'm hungry" I tell Matteo and start walking to the kitchen.

I pull out baking stuff, I'm in the mood for cookies. Matteo comes up behind me, holds my waist and kisses my neck. "What are you making?" he asks

"Cookies, wanna help?" I smile, he nods.

I start putting the ingredients inside the mixer and turn it on so everything blends together, when it's done Matteo starts to make the cookie shapes and placing them onto a baking sheet.

We place them into the oven, I hop up and sit on the counter. Matteo wraps his hands around my waist.

"I was just getting to the fun part before Diane knocked." Matteo whisperers in my ear. I can tell I'm blushing. I try to cross my legs but he moves my legs apart. He starts to kiss me.

His hands gripping my waist tighter, I pull my body forward, the timer goes off and I jump.

Matteo laughs at me and then pulls out the cookies.