8.

It's the next morning and my dad comes into the room. "Good morning guys. Uhm, why so close?" Ace asks. "Sorry sir, she seemed to be having a nightmare so I laid here and she was fine afterwards." Matteo added.

"Oh okay, thank you Matteo!" Ace says

"Well come on now, you and I have that meeting today." Ace says and walks out of the room. I look at Matteo.

"Meeting??" I ask

"Yes, it's about the next move on the millers." Matteo says, I move my leg so he can get up. He kissed my cheek and got up to get dressed. Matteo and my father had left the house and my phone went off.

M - the meeting doesn't have a time plan, i don't know when we'll be back love.
K - oh, okiee
M - we're pulling in, I'll try and sit in the back to text you.

I am tempted to tease him while he is at work. So I took off my white cardigan so I'm just in lingerie.

K - picture *
M - fuck kiri..
K - video *
M - princess, I'm trying to focus. Stop making me hard.
K - voice memo * ( moans )
K - video *
M - Kiri.. fucking god, ride me like that tonight mamas.
K - No promises ;)
K - picture *

K - No promises ;)K - picture *

M - princess. I'm going to make your eyes roll to the back of your head.
K - daddy, I want you to take control of me. I want you so bad right now..
M - fuck Kiri.
K - 🤭🤭
M - wait till I get home.