3.

I woke up again this time I actually got up, went and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I grabbed my phone. It was plugged in, I don't remember plugging it in. I open messages, though no texts.

I go downstairs and see Matteo sitting on the couch watching the television. I run up and jump up on him. His hands wrap around my waist.
"Well good morning to you too" He laughs but smiling.

"How long is my dad gone for?" I ask

" He's not coming back till around 3AM actually" Matteo tells me. I slide off his lap, and stand up in front of him. I grab his hand and bring him upstairs to my room.

"This is my room!" I show him smiling

"Oh wow, this is beautiful" Matteo says taking it in

"Oh wow, this is beautiful" Matteo says taking it in. The bedroom was a quick distraction though, I quickly grabbed his face and kissed him. His hands wrapped around my waist. My hands locked around his neck. I don't want to stop but I also need to get dressed. I slowly back away, breathing  slightly heavier. 

" I need to get dressed" I tell him so it doesn't seem like I rejected it. I walked over to my closet and picked out a sweater to throw on over a bra and underwear.

"Are you here all day and night till he gets back?" I ask Matteo. He nods, I look over at the clock and it's only 10am. I walk back over to him and run my hand up this shirt. He grabs my hand, and slowly brings it back out from under his shirt.

"You can't keep teasing me Kiri, it won't end well for you I promise." Matteo says. I smile knowing damn well all I'm going to do is tease him. I fix his collar but I get closer and start to lick his neck. He grabs my neck and forces me to look at him. "Kiri." He says looking into my eyes.

I reach out and stick my hand inside his pants, he pulls me closer. And whispers in my ear "Kiri, do anything else I'm not responsible for whatever happens." He looks me in my eyes and lets go of my neck. I take my hand out of his pants. And I go and unbuckle his belt.

his hand stops mine, he starts to kiss me. He picks me up and sets me on the bed, I start to unbutton his button up top. I crawl backwards and he gets on top of me. I take off his button up, and then remove his belt. He slides the sweater off and over my head. He starts to kiss my neck, we're breathing heavily and my hands are on his neck.

His hand slides into one side of my underwear, he moves back and we start kissing again. His hand is rubbing right beside it. I stop kissing back "go in.." I somehow in out in my heavy breathing. We start kissing again. He takes his hand back and sits up, then he takes my hands and places them on his waist.

I look at him, grab his neck with one of my hands and start to kiss him again, I bring my hand down and start to remove his pants. He moves so they slide off. We throw them off the bed, he removes my underwear and I remove his boxers. Kissing keeps getting harder, he slides it in and I gasp he keeps it at a good starting pace and starts to kiss my neck. I'm moaning.

I whisper in his ear "let me ride you instead." he moves his hands on my waist and rolls over. Now I'm on top of him, his hands massaging my waist. I lift my hips a bit and fix myself and I start moving and getting into a rhythm. His hands move to my inner thighs, I speed up just a bit, his hands tight on my thighs. He is starting to whimper. He sounds so hot.

He moves his hands back up to my waist and moves my body causing me to do faster, He starts to moan. He flips me onto my back and he gets back on top of me, he starts to thrust into me, causing me to moan more than I was.

He pulls out, and leans down by my ear "your legs are starting to shake princess." I just pull his head into my neck, he starts to kiss my neck. Though I didn't quite want him to pull out I moved his head to look at me and I glanced down at his dick, I looked back up at him and whispered "please, don't stop just yet." he slightly smiled, started to kiss him again he didn't hesitate to put it back in and trust a bit.

he kisses my neck at the same time, he brings his head up and starts going faster then the pace he was doing originally. Then it gets warm, and we lock eyes. He really just climaxed in me, Then once again he charges the pace and goes a bit faster. The faster he is going  I swear the louder I'm screaming. That's probably what gives him the motivation too.

"M-Matteo.." I whimper. He slows down a bit and kisses my neck. A minute or two later he pulls back out, and he looks at me for a second. "Princess?" He whispers. "I don't know how much longer I can take this.." I told him, It's not that I hate it, it's how he already has me shaking.

"Oh princess, I told you. You tease me, I'm not responsible for whatever happens." He says. He scoots down a bit and places his hands in between  my thighs, and opens my legs a bit. "Matteo, seriou-" before I could finish he started going down on me and I let out a moan.

My hands are gripping the sheets at the moment while I'm trying not to be sure loud, yet still letting out moans. Matteo lifts up his head and looks at me, he wipes his face and brings his hand up to my face. "lick it." He says, and I do but I do more then lick it, I'm sucking it off his hand and every finger. "What a good girl." He says.

" I fucking hate you" I told him. He laughed

"Are you sure? You're not mad that I was being dominant are you sweetheart?" he asked, knowing the answer. I rolled my eyes, he climbed up my body and kissed my chest, "princess~" he says. I ignore him. He sits up and grabs my neck forcing me to look at him. He also places me on his lap, "love. Look at me." he says, I'm trying my best not to look at him.