11.

I woke up later than I usually would, I got out of bed and walked downstairs.

"Oh Kiri darling! This is Diane." Ace says, I look over. Diane has long blonde hair and in a white jumpsuit.

"Hi Kiri, it's nice to finally meet you!" Diane said as she smiled. I nod and grab a coffee.

"Nice to meet you." I said, I shrugged. My dad shakes his head.

"So who is she?" I ask and look at my dad.

"She is the maid now, figured we need one." He said. I put my coffee down. Why the hell do we need a maid? The place doesn't even get dirty that badly. I nod and walk upstairs. I change into a dark blue short dress and go back downstairs.

"Hey dad I'm leaving I gotta go ask Matteo something, I'm stopping at the store need anything?" I ask

"Oh okay darling, no I don't need anything." Ace replies. I walk out of the door, I get in the car and text Matteo.

K - my dad hired a fucking maid like we need it
M - that's weird
K - I'm coming over

I turned off my phone and started driving, his house is only 8 minutes away so not too bad. I arrived at his house.

M - my sister is over, just letting you know. She is a lot.

I got out of the car and went up and knocked on the door. When Matteo opened the door I wanted to just kiss him but I didn't.  " Come in, Lily! Come meet someone!" Matteo yells. He leads me to the living room.

It's a little girl. I thought she would be about his age, "HI I'M LILYYY" lily says and hugs my leg.
I rub her back, "hi Lily, I'm Kiri!" I said getting down on my knees.

"You're really pretty:)" lily told me, I smiled
" Thank you, you are very cute yourself!" I replied
"Okay Lily I gotta go talk to her alright?" Matteo tells Lily. Lily nods and runs off, he walks me to his bedroom.

"but yeah I don't know why my dad hired a maid" I told him

"Yeah, it's a bit odd. Your house is never dirty." He says. I crack the door and kiss Matteo.

"You can't do what you did last night again princess." Matteo says while holding up my head. 

"What?" I ask knowing what he means

He kisses me, picks me up, and wraps my legs around his waist. He places me on the edge of the bed and in the middle of a kiss he starts to finger me, I lighty gasp, I wrap my hands around his neck. He slowly takes his fingers out and I moan once, just to throw it at him.

I lift my dress up a bit, and start to smile. "Kiri, stop playing with me. That's all you're getting right now." He says, I roll my eyes. I bring his head down into my neck and his hands up and under my dress.

I start quietly moaning in his ear as he is rubbing my inner thighs. "fuck.." Matteo mumbles. There's a tiny knock at his door. He lifts his head up, and retracts his hand. "Yes?" He says

"bubba can I come in" Lily asked

"Yes Lily" he replies, she runs into the room and jumps onto his bed. I slide down my dress so it's covering. "So Kiri, who are you to my brother?" Lily asks, I look at him then Lily.

"Well, your brother works for my father and I needed to get out of my house so I stopped by before the shopping." I said, Lily smiles and looks at Matteo.

"What do you do!!??" Lily asks Matteo.

" I protect people." He says. Lily says woah under her breath and runs out of the room. I Look at Matteo and shrug. I stand up and fix my dress. I walked over to Matteo and kissed his neck and walked off, I had to go since I said the store.

I drove off and shortly after arrived at the store. I didn't need much, so I grabbed cookies, soap, and a new towel. I check out and head out to the car. I get into the car and check my phone.