42

Matteo comes and lays on the couch with me and we turn on a movie, I hug him tightly and slowly fall asleep.

— the next morning —

When I wake up Matteo is gone, I sit up and run upstairs to grab my phone, and I text Matteo.

K - baby? Where are you?? I wanted to wake up with you :(
M - I'm sorry ma, i'm out with your father right now.
K - my father?
M -yes my love, I need to go now. I love you
K - oh, I love you more !

I turn off my phone and get into the shower. All of a sudden my phone starts ringing, I turn off the water and wrap myself into a towel. It was my dad, but I thought he was with Matteo?

"Dad?" I ask
"Honey, hey, do you have any plans for today?" he asks
"Nothing off the top of my head, possibly going over to Matteo's apartment later, why?" I question
"We could possibly have a get together tonight with everyone, just letting you know. Gotta go, love ya!" He says then hangs up the phone. I wonder why they're being weird today. I brush it off and get dressed into bootcut light washed jeans and a small brown tank top.

I go downstairs and make some avocado toast and lemon water. I sit back on the couch and start watching a horror movie. Half way through the movie my phone goes off.

M - princess what are you doing right now?
K - watching a horror movie, why love?
M - I'm coming to get you now
K - okayy  !! :)
M - okay, see you soon gorgeous
K - drive safely, need you to get home !<3
M - anything for you princess

I get up, turn off the TV and put my plate in the dishwasher. I then go upstairs and brush my teeth and hair. I put on a pair of brown converse and I head downstairs to grab my sunglasses. My phone dings

M - I'm outside dear, ready?
K - yup! I'm coming

I grab my wallet and walk out to his car, he's standing in front of the car with a smile. "You look so pretty my love" He says with a smile and opens my door. I slide into the passenger seat. "Thank you baby" I say with a smile. He closes my door then gets in the driver's seat. I am expecting us to go over to his apartment although we end up at a restaurant for lunch.

He parks and gets out of the car then opens my door and gives me his hand so I can get out and walk me inside the restaurant. We got seated and I started looking over the menu.