15

School was awful today as usual and Billie and I didn't talk yet. I'm hoping she'll say something tonight. I'm not mad anymore. I miss seeing her so much that I already forgot about what she did.

Right when I finished a school project, a soft knock on my door filled the silence of my room

"Come in" I turned towards the door just to see my dad slowly opening it. We haven't seen each other since yesterday and I know he wants peace just as much as I do

"How is my baby girl doing?" He sat on the edge of my bed and I turned towards him

"I'm fine...I guess. I'm just tired." bullish. As soon as I got home today, I took a long nap just so I could stay up tonight

"I understand. School can be exhausting. I'm sorry if I was more...strict, with you lately. I'm just concerned sometimes. This world is full of dangerous things especially for young girls" his look was clearly the look of a loving parent.

I know he's not a bad dad, but sometimes it's hard for him to find a difference between work and home. Something must have scared him even more since Noah died.

"It's okay dad. I already forgot"

He stood up and gave me a soft kiss on the forehead. His sweet kisses are always special. Are the kind of kisses you get at night when you have a nightmare and they protect you of any kind of monster.

"I have something for you" a big smile apon his face when he pulled out of his pocket the car key I've seen so many times before, sitting on Noah's desk.

"Oh my god. Thank you dad!" I jumped in his arms, hugging him tight

"Your aunt is the one you should thank. She could really use a visit from you. I bet she misses you"

"I will. I promise."

"Perfect. Now, get ready for dinner. Your mom cooked pasta and I'm hungry" he said as he was leaving my room.

Everything went by really slow as the hours were passing by. I became really impatient and Billie wasn't texting a damn thing.

My parents and my sister already went to sleep, giving me the opportunity to find a cute outfit. I didn't put it on. It would have been a waste of energy if Billie decided to fuck my night again.

I just sat in my bed but with no intention of sleeping. I couldn't anyway. The nap I took today was enough for the rest five hours.

At about eleven p.m, I received the so waited text message.

Billie
Hey Ava
I hope you're not asleep and you're giving me a chance
Come outside?

Without hesitation, I jumped from my bed and put on the clothes I prepared. I even forgot to text her back because of excitement.

Five minutes later, I was closing the front door and looking for Billie's car. It's crazy how hard it can be to spot a matte black car in the middle of the night.

As soon as I saw it, I ran and immediately got in

"Oh my gosh, I thought you weren't gonna come" Billie looked at me with a big smile on her face

"I never said I wouldn't" I put on my seatbelt, waiting for her to drive, but she didn't

"First, I want to apologise, and second, can I get a kiss?" Billie grinned while leaning towards me

I wish I was able to say no, but her soft lips and perfect face didn't allow me. I leaned too and attached my lips to hers. It wasn't a long kiss but it was enough to let her know that I've forgiven her.