36

"I kinda start to like this thing. We can spend time together and all you have to do is pretend to lie that you're at Victoria's place. The part where a dude in a black car follows us around isn't so pleasant but we can cope. It's not like he can come on my property" Billie said as she parked in front of my house.

I told my parents I'll be at Victoria's place and Billie picked me up from a couple streets away from our house. I'm not even scared to go alone on the street when I know that someone dad knows is watching over me.

"What if he's gonna decide to confront me about this one day?" I asked as I got out of the car.

"You'll confront him about all this spying shit too. He has no idea one of his dudes scared you on the street at night" Billie said with anger as she opened the front door for me.

As we entered the house, I got taken by surprise when I looked around. The house was more lighted. The black curtains weren't on the windows anymore, which allowed the sunlight beam in the living room.

"How come I had no idea you had such a big backyard. And a fucking pool?" I rushed towards the glass door that was leading to her beautiful backyard. It was full of plants and there was a round pool in one of the corners.

"I don't really use it. It doesn't even have water in it, but I could put it in function someday if you want me to" she said as she came behind me

"I would love to" I said as I turned around to kiss her lips. Her hands immediately traveled to my ass but we got interrupted as her phone rang loudly. She stepped back and answered.

"What?" She asked annoyed

"Not now" she said sternly to the person on the other side

"I don't care if you're outside. I can't-" but she couldn't finish her sentence as the bell of the outside gate was heard.

"Fuck. Ava, go upstairs and don't come back until I tell you to" she said pointing at me as she headed towards the front door.

She got out but I remained right where she left me. I knew it might have been a bad decision, but I wanted to see what was going on. What was she trying to hide? I sat down on the couch and waited in patience.

When she came back, a second voice was talking with her.

"I need them right now. Don't you think I would have told you if-" but he immediately stopped as he saw me on the couch

"Brooo, why didn't you tell me you had a bitch over? I would have loved an invitation too, you know?" He asked with a smirk on his face but Billie didn't seem to like it at all.

"Don't call her that. She's my...friend. A friend who should go upstairs, now" Billie said the last part sternly and she was clearly pissed of.

"Ooooh. I got it now. Don't worry Bill, I got you. But don't forget to announce me once you got her. She's a good piece" he said as he sat down on the couch next to me. I had a vague idea of what he was talking about and I felt disgusted. Did they have some kind of thing where they were sharing their girls?

"Isaac, leave her alone. I don't want to punch you right now" Billie said as she stepped closer

"Chill dude. I'm a good boy. Now go and bring me the papers. I gotta do a delivery" he said as he winked at Billie. If looks could kill, Billie's would have done it once her friend said that. She let out a deep breath before she rushed upstairs.

"So, is Billie treating you good?" He moved closer to me, but I tried to go as far as possible from him

"Umm...yes" I answered unsure