28

A/n: longer chapter ahead guys

"Ava, can we talk?" Zack came to my locker during the last break.

"Yes, I am fine. No, nothing's wrong with me" I said annoyed making me take a step back

"Actually, I wanted to talk about something personal after classes , but we could discuss your problem too" he said quietly.

I instantly softened my expression as he says that. Since Billie told me those things about Noah I've been in a horrible mood. You can't blame me though. People have been asking me what's wrong with me and it just got annoying .

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to sound like I'm making everything about myself. Did something happen?" I asked now nicely

"It's something I wish to discuss with you but don't worry, it's nothing bad. Is okay if we meet in the parking lot in an hour?"

"Sure"

~time skip~

Classes are over and I'm now walking towards the car I wish I could find an excuse not to drive anymore. If he was hiding his stuff in it, I don't wanna know what else was happening in there.

"So, what's up?" I asked smiling once I saw Zack. I've been thinking the whole geography class what could it be that Zack had to tell me personally, alone. I hope he doesn't have a crush on me because I would hate to make him sad.

"Well...it's something I wanted to tell you first because I feel more comfortable doing so. I know the others won't react badly but I just...I want to say..."

"Just let it out Zack" I smiled to him and placed my hand on his shoulder to comfort him. He lifted his head and smiled too, looking at me and then took a deep breath

"I'm gay"

I felt the tension in my body being released then being replaced by excitement and happiness.

"Oh my god, no way Zack" I yelled as I jumped to hug him. "You didn't have to be that nervous to tell me that" I said feeling my smile begin so bright that it hurt my cheeks

"I don't know myself what it was so hard. I knew I could tell you anything" he hugged me back tight.

We then broke the hug but we both still had a huge smile on our faces.

"You have to tell the others too. I mean, I'm not forcing you to do it, but I'm now sure they will be happy to hear it"

"Thanks Ava. I will tell them too" he smiled

"Do you need a ride?" I asked as I threw my bag inside the car.

"Actually...he's waiting for me so..."

"Oh my god! Who is he? Do I know him? Is he your boyfriend?" I asked excited and maybe too loud

"Shhh! You'll met him and no, he's not my boyfriend. But I hope he'll be one day" he said dreamy

"Whatever happens, I hope you'll be happy. I'm glad you told me" I said

"I'm glad too. Now excuse me, I gotta go. Bye!" He waved to me as he run towards the opposite side of the parking lot

"Bye!" I waved too, then I got inside the car.

As I was looking through my school papers I found the ones I wish I never did. How could something so little destroy something so big? I grabbed them and looked with disbelief. Are those girls really victims of the horrible actions of my cousin? How could he do that?

The idea of going to my father has crossed my mind constantly, but then Billie's scared look did too. I can't do this to her. I promised I'll bring her the papers. I already deleted the photos from my phone and the only evidence left was in my hand.