39

When we woke up, Billie's eyes were still puffy and red, but the smile I loved so much was back again.

"Good morning sunshine" she tried to get me out of bed, but I buried by face deeper into her chest.

"We have to go. Wake up" she said as she pushed me, lifting my head to look into her eyes.

"Are you okay?" I asked whispering.

"I'm happier than ever" she had a bright smile on her face and it only made me smile.

"I love you" I leaned closer and gave her a kiss on the cheek. She wrapped her arm around me and held me tightly "I love you too"

We eventually woke up and got ready for the day. She drives me to school then she goes home or wherever she has to.

"Billie" I said her name to make sure she was listening, since she was also concentrating on driving. She hummed lowly in response.

"I kinda need you to do me a favour" I said shifting in my place.

"Anything for you"

"Could you come to the hospital with me to visit April? She said it'll make her happy to see you and I promised her I'll try to make it happen"

Billie's face immediately lightened up and a smile appeared on her face

"Really? Did she say that?" She asked excited

"Of course. I don't know if you've noticed, but she kinda loves being around you. I think you have this magical ability around kids" I said giggling

"I'd love to come. But what about your parents?" She asked seemingly concerned

"Don't worry. I'm sure they'll understand"

"Perfect. Is tomorrow okay? Today I'm kinda busy"

"It's perfect"

~time skip~

We're currently on our way to the hospital. Billie just picked me up from school and we're going to ser April. Today I couldn't take my mind off of what I'll do tomorrow. First, I gotta find a way to go over to Theo's house without Billie knowing.

I also have to think of some questions. What am I gonna say to him? How do I get from him the information I need? I also hope that dad won't get too suspicious about my visit if he finds out about it.

"Are you stressed out about this?" Billie placed her hand on my thigh, taking me back to reality.

"No. Why would I be?" I asked taken by surprise

"I don't know. You were just so...against me being around your sister" Billie said hesitant. She made me feel bad to be honest for saying that to her, but I am still scared about dad finding out what it's about to happen.

"If my sister is happy, then I'm happy" I admitted, taking her hand in mine.

Once we arrived, Billie opened her trunk and took out three big paper gift bags.

"What's that?" I asked pointing to the bags

"It's for April. Don't worry, there are no drugs" she said smirking. I playfully hit her arm.