33

"Don't forget to have fun!" My mom yelled as I closed the door of Victoria's car. I gave her thumbs up as she was driving away, leaving the house behind.

"I can't thank you enough for helping me with this. I don't know how else I would have been able to meet Billie" I said turning towards Victoria

"No problem girl. I was planning on getting out of the house anyway"  Victoria said.

Billie couldn't just pick me up from my house because my parents were home, so we made a plan. Victoria picked me up instead, pretending that we were going to the mall together, then to her house, where I'm supposed to stay until tomorrow.

We're actually going to Taco Bell, where Billie will be waiting for me, ready to drive us to a place I'm sure I'll like.

Once we arrived, the familiar dodge was already parked there and Billie was placing some stuff in the backseat of the car.

"Hi baby" she opened her arms for me and I hugged her tight.

"Thank you for the help. I bought you this. The ones with extra beef are for Ray. I know he loves them" Billie said as she handed Victoria a bag from Taco Bell.

"How did you know I'm going over?" She asked surprised

"I have my ways" Billie blinked with a smirk on her face.

"Well, thanks. Have fun love birds. And don't forget to come to school!" She yelled as she got inside the car and started the engine. I gave her an air kiss then waved as she drove away.

I shifted my attention back to Billie and looked at the bright smile she had on her face.

"What?" I asked confused as she was just looking at me

"You're beautiful" she said as she moved her hands on my waist.

"Shut up" I slammed her arm and got out of her embrace, then got inside the car. The hours we spent together on the road were maybe the best ones we've ever had in the car together.

We played music and listened to songs I had no idea she heard before.

"I can't believe you know so many Justin Bieber songs" I say laughing

"It's a very secret information about me" she said trying to stay serious

"I figured. What else are you hiding? You're gonna tell me you're also crocheting in your free time?" I asked sarcastically but stopped laughing when she didn't answer

"No way. You can do that shit?" I asked surprised

"Well...I'm not the best, but I can do some sick snowflakes" she said pointing her index finger at me

"I swear you are full of surprises Billie. I can't wait to see what you've prepared for us" I said as I took her hand in mine.

"I hope it will surprise you just as much as my Justin Bieber music knowledge" she said smiling

"I don't think there's gonna be something more interesting than that, but I'll try to at least seem impressed" I said smirking

~time skip~

As soon as we arrived, I realised I was wrong. The feeling I was getting from this place was the perfect combination of freedom and peace.

Even though I live in LA, I rarely got the chance to go to a house beach or the beach in general. It's not something I'm used to.

The house wasn't too big, but it was more than enough because the view was everything. Compared to Billie's place, this one was full of light. The big glass windows that were allowing the ocean waves to be seen were the completely opposite of the ones she always keeps covered at home.