42

"Billie, do you ever use this entire house?" I asked as we were sitting on the couch together. We both woke up at eleven this morning. Billie told me she couldn't understand how she just fell asleep last night and also why she slept so much but I told her she must have been really tired.

"Not really. Why?"

"Just asking. I was curious of what else you have in here" I said as I took her hand in mine to play with her fingers.

"Nothing interesting. Those are all material things that don't matter for me. A cinema I'm never using because I'm most of the time alone. A room with books bought by my parents, thinking I'll read even though they know I never do and a lot of useless guest rooms" she said it like it was nothing. Hearing it from her, it really sounded like that. I've spent the whole night thinking of those useless objects, but not thinking a second of how Billie actually feels about them.

"I never thought of that. I guess I just wanted what you have but never tried to see it from your perspective"  a laugh left her mouth as she looked at me smiling.

"That's crazy because I always wanted what you have. A smaller house, but a loving family. Don't get me wrong, Finneas is the best, but my parents act like I don't even exist. You have good friends and you can always count on them. You are lucky" she said playfully touching the tip of my nose.

"And I also have an awesome...you" I said taking a pause before finishing the sentence. In my head, the word girlfriend spun around, but I still didn't dare to say it.

Billie's facial expression seemed to sadden. She squeezed me harder in her arms as I was leaning with my back against her front.

"You are right. I have you and that's all I need" she said softly.

~time skip~

"I swear, if anything happens, I'm not paying" I said as I pulled out of the parking lot of Taco Bell. I told Billie how much I missed driving since I haven't been doing it lately, so she came up with the idea to go out for a drive around the city. Where I'm driving.

"Don't worry. Nothing can happen. I know you're a good driver" she said placing her hand on my thigh

"Don't do that. You are disturbing me" I said taking her hand away, which resulted in her laughing.

"What if we go stargazing?" She asked suddenly

"I agree" I said excited

We ended up in the middle of nowhere, sitting on Billie's dodge and looking at the stars while holding hands.

"Do you remember when I told you there's no perfect place, except the one where Noah is?" She asked me softly, still looking at the sky

"Billie-" I tried to stop her. I wanted to tell her she was wrong, but she interrupted me. She turned her head and looked me in the eyes.

"I realised I was wrong. There is a perfect place, and that is in your arms"

I felt my heart skipping a beat as her smile appeared on her face. She made me realise how much she has changed since I met her. She used to be cold and self-contained. Even her house changed in a way.

"I love you, Billie"

"I love you too, my Ava"

My breath stopped as she called me hers, but I couldn't fully think of it as she leaned to kiss my lips. We shared a heated kiss and I noticed Billie's bulge immediately appearing.

"I swear it has a mind of its own" she said smirking. I hit her arm playfully and she jumped off the car.

"Let's go. I want you" she said opening the passenger's door for me.

"Are you scared to let me drive now?" I asked curious as I got inside

"No, but I'm driving faster" she said smirking, then run to start the car.

She wasn't joking when she said she was gonna drive fast. Billie was making sure to accelerate every time she saw a yellow light and the curves were just a joke for her.

I'm not gonna lie, I felt something seeing her like this. She wasn't even holding her hands on the steering wheel as she was moving it using her knees.

Once we arrived we went directly upstairs and continued what we started under the sky an hour ago. Sex with Billie wasn't just sex, it was connecting with each other.

The way our bodies touched was something we could feel just in such intimate circumstances. Feeling her heavy breath on my skin and the way she was taking care of me even if she was being rough was making me trust her with my whole soul.

After she came twice, and I did so many times I lost count, we took a long bath together.

"I'll sleep during every single class tomorrow" I said as I cuddled into her arms.

"At least we have beaten our own record of hours of sex" she said smirking and I tried to push her away, but she was holding me tight in her arms.

"Good night, my Billie"I dared to say, making her give me a kiss on the lips

"Good night, my Ava"

I fell asleep in her arms thinking of nothing but ourselves. In that moment, it felt like it was just the two of us against the world. Even if we never used the word girlfriend, I knew I was hers and she was mine. It was everything I wanted.

A/n: I know this is short af

A/n: I know this is short af. Pleased don't judge me😭😭😭