23

Two weeks passed since Billie said she doesn't wanna see me anymore and it still hurts. I risked a lot of things for her and only now I realised that she never cared.

I'm mad at her and I want someone to break her like she did to me but I also know that I won't be able to let that happen. I still have feelings for her and I can't just erase the memories I gathered.

I realised that she only used me. She was using me the whole time and I was blindsided by her power over the things around her and the adrenaline I was feeling every time I was seeing her

My friends are really supportive and helped me get over it. Vic even offered to help me beat her up but I rejected the offer.

I think my family knows something too because they suddenly became more nice. It's not like they weren't before, but now they're even more.

My mom is cooking only my favourite food and my dad insists on giving me money to go for shopping. April is her sweet self as usual but she comes more often in my room and gives me random hugs or kisses on my cheeks.

Tonight I'm going at Victoria's place to have a girls night. We're now closer than ever and I honestly like it. I'm currently at the KFC drive through because I promised I'll bring food. Her parents aren't home this weekend so it's gonna be just the two of us.

"Thank you" I said as I took the bag of food then threw it to my right on the car's floor since the seat was occupied by my clothes.

While driving through the city I passed a green light at an intersection but had to suddenly brake as an idiot speeded in front of me, almost hitting my car. I honked and cussed but it was no help because he was already gone. I had to mind my business and continue my way.

When I arrived at Victoria place, I looked to my right to take my stuff when I noticed my bag fell over the food. "Great"

I got out of the car and opened the door to the other seat to have better access to the mess. Just as I reached for my bag, Victoria got out of the house.

"Girl hurry up. I'm hungry!" She yelled as she came to me.

"Well too bad cuz our food is mostly screwed" I said as I checked by bag. One of the juice cups spilled all over the floor making me wanna cry.

"Oh god. I'll bring some napkins" she rushed inside as I was trying to save some of the food. I took it out and placed it on the roof of the car then reached for the wet mat.

As I took it out I was surprised of what I found. The mat seemed to be completely made out of a soft material but on the side that you weren't able to see, it was made out of rubber. It completely stopped the liquid from getting through.

It must've been like that for a specific reason because  underneath, I found a couple papers full of what seemed to be names at a first sight. I threw the mat on the concrete then picked up the paper. Right when I did, Victoria came out with the napkins.

"What's that?" She asked as she noticed my obvious confusion. "I have no idea"

The papers seemed to confuse her too. It was indeed a list of names. Next to each name there was a number made out of four digits that looked more like a code. Written like subtitles there were other names in bold letters that had no numbers next to them.

Wha confused me even more was one of the bold names on the list that was no other than Billie O'Connell. She had dozens of girl names underneath hers but I had no idea who could they be because there was no first name. Just the code.

Beside Billie's, there were other bold names like Brandon or Elijah, dudes I've also never heard of. There were five papers full of names and on the back of the last one there was a phone number written by my cousin. I've seen Noah's handwriting a couple times and I know that he's using two circles to represent the eight and two messy lines for seven.