Butler of Scarlet Devil Mansion

My name is Shun. and I am a butler of the Scarlet Devil Mansion. It was 5:30 AM when I prepared myself and cleaned my room before heading out. After cleaning my room, I went to the storage room to get the cleaning tools. While being a butler is similar to being a maid, the job involves more physically demanding tasks.

"Good morning, Fairies," he greeted them with a smile. The Fairy maids nod to him and continue to wipe the windows. It was already a busy task for the fairy maids.

"Time to check in with Sakuya," he thought to himself and made his way to the kitchen. Upon arrival, he found Sakuya already hard at work preparing breakfast.

"Good morning, Shun. Did you sleep well?" she asked, not pausing in her cooking.

Her name is Sakuya Izayoi the head maid of the Scarlet Devil Mansion, where she is responsible for its upkeep and maintenance. She can manipulate time, which she uses to perform her duties and sometimes a battle of bullets.

"I did, thank you," he replied, taking a deep sniff. "Miso soup and steak, if I'm not mistaken?"

Sakuya raised an eyebrow. "You have a keen sense of smell. That's exactly what I'm making. Say, would you mind taking this breakfast to Lady Patchouli in the library?" Shun nodded, grabbing the tray of tea and breakfast.

As he walked through the corridors of the mansion, he caught the faint scent of books growing stronger as he approached the library. Shun knocked on the door and entered the quiet room. He made his way to the center of the library, where he found Lady Patchouli fast asleep, with a book open on her chest. Shun quietly approached her and placed the tray of breakfast and tea on the table beside her.

"Lady Patchouli, Wake up... It's currently morning." Shun shakes Patchouli gently. "Mmmm? Shun, Morning" she murmured, rubbing her eyes as she sat up. staring at Shun and the breakfast.

"Did you get this breakfast all the way here?" she asked, surprised.

"Yes, I did. It's my pleasure," Shun replied.

"Thank you, Shun," Patchouli said as she sat up and rubbed her eyes. "And if you could, please tidy up the library shelves while you're here. I've been meaning to organize them, but I haven't had the time."

"Consider it done, Lady Patchouli," Shun replied, giving her a small bow before heading over to the bookshelves. As he began to sort and organize the books.

Her name is Patchouli Knowledge, A youkai, the head librarian of the Scarlet Devil Mansion, She is very intelligent and studious with a vast knowledge of magic and an insatiable thirst for books. She is often seen reading or studying in the mansion's library and is known for her quiet and reserved demeanor.

"Lady Patchouli, where should I put these books that have bookmarks in them?" Shun asked, holding a pile of books in his arms.

"You can put them back on the shelves. I know where you took them from," Patchouli replied, sipping her tea.

"I see," Shun said, putting the books back in their respective places.

After a few hours of tidying up the library, Shun approached Patchouli again. "Lady Patchouli, I have finished the task."

"Oh? That was fast. Thank you, Shun. You may go now," Patchouli said with a smile as Shun nodded and walked away from the library.

After getting out of the library, He immediately heads back to the kitchen to see if Sakuya is still there. "Oh? Where did she go?"

"If you're looking for Sakuya, she is currently shopping in town," a woman in a black and red dress with white frills informed him as she entered the kitchen. "Good morning, Lady Remilia," Shun greeted her with a bow. "Good morning, Shun. How was your sleep?" she asked.