Seven-Colored Puppeteer

It has been a week since the battle of bullets ended inside the mansion, and I never thought I'd have to learn the rules of Gensokyo, Shun thinks to himself as he wipes the windows. "Remember, Shun, dodging is good, but you should also fight back," He looks up thinking what Sakuya said to him.

"That reminds me." Shun stops wiping the windows and reaches for a dagger on his waist. "I don't remember having such a nice dagger. Maybe I should leave it alone for now." He conceals the dagger by putting it back on his waist.

"Shun, I see that you're diligently tending to your chores as always," Remilia's voice echoed through the room as she slowly approached him. "Lady Remilia," he bowed in respect, "Have you perchance laid eyes on Sakuya today?" she inquired. "I'm afraid I haven't had the chance, my Lady," he replied. "Ah, how vexing," Remilia said, a hint of irritation in her tone as she put her hand on her chin. "Is there a specific matter that requires her attention?" Shun asked, setting aside the wet rag he had been using to clean the windows.

"My younger sister, Flandre, has expressed a craving for salmon," Remilia explained, "but the fairy maids who checked our larders reported that we're fresh out. I had planned to send Sakuya to the human village to procure some, but she seems to be preoccupied."

"Then why don't I go instead?" Shun offered with enthusiasm. "Are you certain that you're up to the task?" Remilia raised an eyebrow, her concern evident. "Of course, my Lady. I may not be skilled in combat, but I can handle this small errand with ease," Shun said, determination shining in his eyes. "Very well," Remilia acquiesced with a nod, "but do keep an eye out for Sakuya and inform her to return home if you happen to cross paths with her."

As Remilia left, Shun couldn't help but feel elated. "My first mission outside the mansion!" he exclaimed, a tear of joy rolling down his cheek. "Perhaps I'll finally have the chance to interact with others.

He quickly went to the cleaning storage room to return the cleaning tools and went back to his room to prepare himself. "I cannot disgrace myself as a butler," he muttered to himself. After getting ready, he stepped out of the mansion and spotted Meiling reading a newspaper.

"Miss Meiling, what are you reading?" he inquired as he approached her. "Ah, Shun! I'm reading the newspaper dropped by the tengu. It seems you're in the news today," she replied, showing him the article.

He saw his own face in the newspaper. "Does this mean I'm in trouble?" he asked worriedly. "Not exactly... Are you going out for an errand?" Meiling asked. "Yes, Lady Flandre wants some salmon, and I was tasked to buy some and also look for Miss Sakuya," he explained.

"I wish I could accompany you, but I'm not allowed to leave my post unless Lady Remilia orders me to go with you," Meiling said apologetically. "It's alright, Miss Meiling. Thank you," Shun replied with a smile."Take care then," Meiling bid him farewell as he walked away.

Shun continued walking through the forest, feeling a sense of excitement as he explored the world of Gensokyo. The trees were tall and lush, and the sounds of chirping birds and rustling leaves filled the air.

Suddenly, Shun heard footsteps behind him as he walked through the forest. He quickly turned around to see a doll standing there. "Oh, a cute doll," he exclaimed as he walked towards it and picked it up. As he examined the doll, he noticed a girl standing in front of him, dressed in a pink and white dress with a blue apron. She also wore a matching headband with a ribbon on the side and white socks. The girl had long blonde hair and golden eyes. "Holy f- Why am I being creepy." He says to himself.

"Um, my name is Shun, and I'm a butler at the Scarlet Devil Mansion. This is my first time going outside, and I've been tasked with buying some salmon in town and finding Miss Sakuya," he explained, looking at her with a nervous yet calm expression.