Author's Message, Facts, Changes#2

Message From Me: Hello, Training Arc, or should I say Volume 2, has come to an end and will now continue with Volume 3. Thank you all for the support, even though the writing may have been cringe and cliché XD. Anyway, I love you all! :D

Fact #1: Shun wields the Silver Youkai Sword, a powerful weapon created by Yukari Yakumo during his time spent in Hakugyokurou after defeating Ran Yakumo and Chen. In addition, he possesses a blood-crimson crystal that has the ability to transform into a sword. This unique weapon was crafted using a combination of Remilia Scarlet's blood and Lady Patchouli's magic. (This is a reference to The Moon and Izayoi from Touhou: Lost Word.)

)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Fact #2: The second volume of the story primarily focuses on Shun's training arc, delving into his journey to develop and improve his skills.

Fact #3: During his stay in Hakugyokurou, Shun receives a heartfelt confession from Youmu Konpaku. He carefully considers her feelings and cherishes the deep bond they share.

Changes#1: When characters unleash their spell cards, the name of the spell card is enclosed within parentheses. For example: ("The World!") - Sakuya Izayoi's spellcard.