The Clash of Immortals

"Are you ready, Kaguya?" Mokou's voice cut through the silence, her eyes gleaming with fiery determination.

Kaguya smirked a glint of mischief in her eyes. "Of course, Mokou. I've been looking forward to this."

Kaguya moved with grace and precision, her movements almost ethereal as she weaved through the barrage of Mokou's fiery attacks. She countered with her own intricate patterns, each bullet a testament to her refined skill.

Mokou charged at Kaguya, throwing a barrage of punches. Kaguya gracefully evaded her attacks, swiftly stepping back and countering with a storm of bullets.

The bullets grazed Mokou, but she retaliated by summoning phoenix feathers, launching them at Kaguya with her fists.

Kaguya deftly dodged the incoming feathers, her movements fluid and elegant. However, Mokou enveloped herself in flames, her body blazing with intense heat as she charged at Kaguya with incredible speed. The impact sent Kaguya flying backward, landing a considerable distance away.

"My, my, that was quite risky of you," Kaguya remarked, dusting off her clothing.

"Shut up. I know it doesn't hurt you at all."

Undeterred, Kaguya rose to her feet, a mischievous smile playing on her lips. "Well, we're both immortals, after all." She extended her palms toward Mokou, summoning beams of rainbow-colored light that shot forward in a dazzling display.

The beams of light sliced through the air, creating a mesmerizing spectacle as they surged toward Mokou. She reacted quickly, evading the beams with precise movements, her agility matching that of her opponent.

As Mokou evaded the beams of light, she propelled herself forward, running toward Kaguya.

In a burst of flames, she leaped high into the air, creating a small fiery explosion beneath her. As she soared above Kaguya, a pair of decorative phoenix wings materialized on her back, adding to her ethereal appearance.

Performing a graceful flip in mid-air, Mokou descended rapidly, her feet aimed directly at the ground. With a powerful impact, she slammed into the earth, causing a fiery eruption that engulfed the area around her.

Kaguya, quick to react, leaped backward with impeccable agility, narrowly avoiding the erupting flames. She chuckled, a glimmer of amusement in her eyes. "My, my, are we creating a small forest?"

Kaguya, seizing the opportunity, unleashed her spell card. (Divine Treasure: Buddhist Diamond) Mokou caught off guard, attempted to evade the attack, but the beams struck her directly, causing her to stumble backward and crash to the ground. She brushed off the impact and, fueled by her undying flames, created a fiery explosion that engulfed her body.

"Very well, Kaguya..." Mokou's voice carried a sense of determination as the flames intensified around her. She braced herself for the upcoming clash, fully embracing the fiery power that surged within her.

"Hehe~ Looks like we're going to be up all night," Kaguya remarked with a playful smile. She then turned to me. "Sorry, Shun, but please make your way back to Eientei. And do tell Eirin that I'm currently engaged in a friendly battle with Mokou." She winked mischievously.

"E-Eh... Shouldn't I help you?"

"Hehe, no need for that, silly. You're still recovering, and if you were to fight Mokou, you'd probably be the one to tire out quickly."

"...I understand."

"Hehe, anyway... You better go now before you get caught in the crossfire-" Kaguya's sentence was abruptly cut off as she was launched back by Mokou.

"I'm not done with you yet," Mokou declared, her determination evident.

Meanwhile, I stood there in awe, rendered speechless, slowly stepping back.

There's one slight problem...

I'm lost.