The New Maid

"Lady Remilia," Shun addressed her.

"Yes, Shun?" she replied.

"What is this?" he asked, holding up a maid outfit.

"It's a maid outfit," she stated matter-of-factly.

"I know that, but what is it for?" he pressed.

"This is your punishment for today," she declared with a sly grin.

Recap: In Summer (1), Shun was ordered to buy sunscreen for Remilia so she could enjoy the summer. However, as soon as he bought the sunscreen, he encountered two fairies named Cirno and Daiyousei while resting under a tree with Suika. Cirno mentioned the popular mochi ice cream that was being talked about in Gensokyo. Intrigued, Shun decided to follow them. On their way, they entered the 'Bamboo Forest of the Lost' where they met Reisen and Tewi, the lunar rabbits. Additionally, they encountered Fujiwara no Mokou, the guide of Bamboo Forest of the Lost

After acquiring the mochi ice cream, Shun was guided back to the human village by Mokou. Following that, Shun returned to the Scarlet Devil Mansion. This concludes the recap.

"So, all I have to do is wear this maid outfit...?" he asked. "That's right!" she replied with a mischievous smile. "I didn't expect this kind of punishment," he muttered to himself, feeling a bit disappointed. "Now then, start wearing!" she commanded. "R-Right!" Shun reluctantly left her room and made his way to his room.

"This maid outfit is cute... I wonder how Miss Sakuya would look in it," he thought to himself, blushing slightly. He let out a sigh before beginning to undress from his butler suit and put on the maid outfit. After changing, he looked at himself in the mirror "This... is... embarrassing!!" He let out a shout, feeling embarrassed.

A knock sounded from Shun's room. "Shun? Are you okay?" Sakuya's voice came from the other side. "Wait! Miss Sakuya, don't ope-" Before he could finish his sentence, Sakuya opened the door and found herself staring at Shun, dressed in the maid outfit. The two of them locked eyes, a moment of silence passing between them.

After a brief pause, Sakuya couldn't help but let out a chuckle. "So, Shun, it seems you have a secret passion for cross-dressing," she said, unable to hide a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"You're wrong! Th-This is the punishment that Lady Remilia gave me!" Shun protested, his cheeks burning with embarrassment. Sakuya, with a hint of amusement in her eyes, stepped aside to reveal Lady Remilia peeking inquisitively from behind her.

"Fufufu~ Don't worry, Shun," Remilia reassured him, her tone teasing. "You'll just wear it for today. Tomorrow, you can return to your regular butler attire."

"Hm? What's going on?" Flandre, curious as ever, peered into Shun's room and caught sight of him in the maid outfit. She couldn't contain her laughter and burst into giggles. "Ahahaha! Why is Shun wearing a maid outfit?! Do you like cross-dressing now?!" she exclaimed between fits of laughter.

Shun's face turned beet red, and he stammered in response, "N-No, Lady Flandre! It's not what you think! It's just a punishment from Lady Remilia!"

Flandre continued to chuckle, finding the situation immensely amusing. "Well, it looks good on you, Shun! Maybe you should consider being a maid from now on!"

"Now, Now. Everyone back to work," Remilia said as she walked away, followed by Flandre. Sakuya nodded and also proceeded to leave. Shun let out a tired sigh as they walked away. "This is already exhausting," he muttered to himself. He picked up a broom and made his way to the mansion's garden, where fallen leaves covered the ground. Shun began sweeping the leaves, focusing on his task at hand. As he worked, the gentle breeze rustled the trees.