Fiery Destruction

The clash of our swords filled the air as Flandre and I engaged in a fierce battle.

"Isn't this fun?~ Isn't it?! Isn't it?!" she exclaimed gleefully, her attacks meeting mine with a flurry of strikes.

I gritted my teeth as I tried blocking her attacks, "Damn it... She's far more dangerous than the original!" I thought, my mind racing for a solution. In a desperate attempt to escape, I kicked open the door to my guest room and bolted out, running for my life.

"Running away~ Ehehehe~" Flandre's voice echoed behind me, filled with both amusement and disappointment. "You're no fun!" she summoned flaming swords from the air. With a pointed gesture, she commanded them to hover and descend upon me.

I swiftly turned around, using my own sword to parry and block the flaming swords, but some managed to graze my body, searing my flesh. "Hot!" I stepped back, panting heavily.

Glancing at Flandre, I noticed her calm demeanor, an unsettling contrast to the chaos and danger she unleashed. "She's so composed... too composed," I muttered, a sinking feeling settling in. It was as if I were merely a plaything in her hands.

"Oh? Done running?" Flandre chuckled, her tone dripping with amusement. In an instant, her flaming swords transformed into sinister black blades. ("Eternal Requiem - Royal Flush!") she swung her sword with immense force.

The air crackled with an overwhelming surge of energy. Without warning, a barrage of razor-sharp playing cards, infused with her chaotic and destructive magic, flew towards me.

Attempting to evade and parry, I found myself overwhelmed. Despite my best efforts, numerous cards struck true, leaving me wounded and vulnerable. "Ack..."

"Hehehe~ No fun... No fun!!" She shouted as she dashes forward and was about to swing me. Everything slowed down as I close my eyes and immediately whispered. ("Blood Sword: Scarlet Fang")

With the crimson-blood sword gleaming in my hand, I summoned my resolve and focused on defending against Flandre's onslaught.

Reacting swiftly, I managed to block her attack in the nick of time, using the momentum to deliver a powerful kick that knocked her back.

Seizing the opportunity, I unleashed a barrage of slash projectiles toward her, seeking to turn the tide of the battle.

She dodges the projectiles, "Ehehehe~ I knew you were different! Ahahahahaha!!~~"

Embracing the crimson-blood sword's energy, I pointed it toward her, (Scarlet Sign: Raining Tears.) Thousands of crimson spears, knives, and blades materialized in the sky above, casting an ominous shadow. With a deliberate motion, I directed my sword towards Flandre, commanding the arsenal above to strike.

A torrent of crimson projectiles surged forth, hurtling toward Flandre with extraordinary speed and precision.

"Ehehehe~ (Crimson Cataclysm - Scarlet Oblivion!)

Harnessing her immense power, Flandre unleashed a testament with her raw strength.

With a single fierce swing of her sword, she summoned a torrential wave of crimson energy that surged through the air, engulfing everything in its path. The walls start to crumble into fiery ruins.

My eyes widened as I witnessed the sheer power of her attack. "S-She's a monster," I thought to myself, my voice barely a whisper as I slowly stepped back feeling the intense pressure of her overwhelming strength.

"Hehehe~ What are you gonna do?~ Run away again?~"

Fear surged through my veins, threatening to overwhelm me. However, I gritted my teeth, refusing to succumb to despair. I took a firm stance, ready to face whatever came my way. "I won't run away, I will find a way to defeat you...!"

To my surprise, Flandre's eyes widened with a grin spreading across her face. She chuckled in amusement. "Human, I like your resolve~ I will come at you with all my might... and then cut you to pieces~"

As she leaped forward, poised to strike, I prepared to block her onslaught. But then, a voice called out, resonating through the air. "Sadly, resolve alone won't be enough..."

At that moment, a barrier materialized in front of me, shielding me from Flandre's imminent attack.

(Author Note: I'm sorry I didn't upload yesterday and so I uploaded 2 chapters today! Again, I'm very sorry!)