Death Dance (2)

She chuckled seemingly impressed. "You're not as weak as I thought."

"Because... I won't lose."

"Good. Then let's continue."

Our intense battle continued, as our clash intensified, with each strike becoming faster and more precise. Remilia's black flames and my crimson energy collided in a mesmerizing display of power and skill.

I can feel my body growing weaker...! I have to ignore this pain.

With a swift move, I managed to land a graze on her, causing her to stagger back. However, she quickly recovered and launched a counter-attack with more spears launched in my way.

I barely managed to evade it, but her attack grazed my arm, leaving a deep gash.

(Blood Sword: Crimson Tempest!) The shockwave of crimson energy surged toward Remilia, but she flew up dodging most of it.

"Fufufu~ Not bad," Remilia said with her eyes gleaming with amusement. "You've improved since our last exchange."

"And I won't stop here!"

Remilia's grin widened, and she unleashed another barrage of spears. I evaded as best as I could then. (Blood Sign: Tendril Chains!)

The chains of flowing blood followed her every step, but she managed to break free with a sudden burst of power. "Not bad~" (Scarlet Sign: Crossing Fate!) She snaps her fingers again and disappears.

I immediately stand my ground, looking around for any sign of her. But then she reappears in front of me. "Boo~" She winks before kicking me upwards.

"Ack!"

She then snaps her fingers as black-flamed spears appear in the sky, about to fall. I quickly recover and focus.

(Blood Sword: Scarlet Cross!) The radiance of my crimson blade intensifies as I unleash a powerful slash, cutting through the rapidly rotating projectiles and causing them to dissipate into thin air.

Then I turn to Remilia, who is on the ground. (Sword Sign: Final Cut) My steel-youkai blade gleams with an intense radiance as I am about to plunge it into Remilia, aiming to deliver a devastating strike.

Remilia leaped back, more spear projectiles came hurtling toward me. I swiftly swung my blades, deflecting some of the spears, but a few managed to graze me, leaving shallow cuts on my arms.

Remilia smirked, "You're not bad, human. But can you keep up?"

I took a deep breath, trying to ignore the pain in my arms. "I can still fight..."

"Good! Let's see how long you can last!"

I crouch down as I focus my energy, with a burst of speed, I seized the opportunity and lunged forward, aiming to land a powerful strike.

"Wow~ You got faster~ Not bad."

However, just as my blade was about to connect, Remilia vanished in a blur of movement, reappearing a few meters away from me.

"Fufufu~ Not bad, but not good enough."

As my mind started to go blank and my strength waned, I could feel a surge of power welling up inside me. The image of my mistress flashed before my eyes.

"I won't lose," I whispered to myself, I let my youkai-steel blade disappear, leaving me with just my crimson-blood sword.

"Ho? You're gonna need that sword if you're going to beat me."

My mind was becoming blank, My crimson-blood sword shone brighter than ever, and my eyes and hair turned a fiery red.

(Blood Sword: Crimson Hellscape) I cut my palm with my sword, and it absorbed my blood.

"Impressive, human... You really are something, I guess it's also my turn to show you the power of Remilia Scarlet in this world." The spear in her hand grew in size, and the black flames surrounding it intensified.

As the power surged within her, the garden around us began to burn with black flames, casting an eerie and ominous glow.

"Lady Remilia!" Sakuya shouted, and the others also ran outside.

"What happened here!?" Reimu takes out her talisman.

"W-Why is sister awakening...!?"

Remilia turned to the others. "You all... Don't interrupt us."

She then focused her attention back on me, and her eyes gleamed with a newfound intensity. "Now then, human... Show me what you're truly capable of."

As the power of this world's Remilia surged, I braced myself for another intense battle.

"Playtime's over~"