It's all about FIREPOWER!

After regaining consciousness, I immediately resumed my training with my dual swords. I invited Youmu to join me, and she agreed to train with me in the mansion's garden.

Just as we began, a familiar energetic voice called out.

"Shun!!" It was Marisa, observing us from a distance.

"Good afternoon, Marisa!"

"Oh? Looks like I arrived at the right time! Why don't I lend you a hand?" Marisa suggested with a mischievous wink.

However, before she could proceed, Alice stepped forward and lightly karate-chopped her on the head.

"Don't interrupt their training."

"No, it's fine... I gladly accept your offer," I replied.

"Shun..." Alice looked at me and smiled. "Very well, but I also want to witness your skills."

I nodded and moved to a distance, while Marisa positioned herself on the opposite side, summoning her broom into her hands.

"Are you ready?!" She shouted, pointing her mini-hakkero at me.

I nodded in response, assuming a firm stance with my dual blades in hand.

"Here we go!" Marisa's broom floated into the air as she leaped onto it, standing gracefully.

I sprinted towards Marisa, but she quickly increased the distance between us, unleashing a barrage of star bullets and laser beams in my direction.

I swiftly evaded the incoming projectiles, using my agility to dodge the laser beams and deflect the start bullets with my dual blades.

I closed in on Marisa, ready to launch a counterattack. However, Marisa quickly turned around and reinforced her broom with magic, using it to charge forward with increased speed.

"Whoa!" I swiftly sidestepped to avoid the charging broom. But as I glanced back in Marisa's direction, another barrage of star bullets came flying toward me.

Reacting swiftly, I utilized my dual blades to cut through and evade the incoming star bullets, swiftly moving and changing my position to avoid being hit.

As I continued my advance towards Marisa, skillfully cutting and evading her attacks, she resorted to throwing a magic potion toward me. The potion had a delayed explosion upon contact with the ground, but it was thrown with precision aimed at my position.

Reacting swiftly, I leaped backward, evading the explosive potion. As I crouched down, a magic circle materialized beneath me.

"Blood Sign: Tendril Chains!" Crimson chains emerged from the ground, following Marisa's every movement. The chains twisted and weaved through the air.

"Gah!? Are you serious?!" Marisa enhanced her broom once again, making it much faster. She pointed her Mini-hakkero directly at me, preparing for a powerful attack.

"Love Sign: Master Spark!" Marisa unleashed a massive beam of energy, aiming it in my direction.

Reacting swiftly, I side-stepped and leaped high into the air, narrowly avoiding the destructive beam. Taking advantage of my elevated position

"Sword Sign: Whispering Slashes." In an instant, I disappeared from view, leaving Marisa bewildered.

"Where did he-!?" Marisa's voice trailed off as she lost her balance and fell from her broom. However, I quickly caught her before she hit the ground.

"What happened there..." Marisa looked at me with a slightly irritated expression.

"I managed to graze you with my slashes, but you're fine," I assured her, gently releasing my hold on her.

"But you disappeared into thin air! That's just cheating!" Marisa said

She's clearly frustrated that she lost...

"Gahh! I should learn a spell that has a wider area of effect!"

"Marisa, you really do have a passion for magic..."

"Of course! It's all about firepower, after all!"

Just as we were about to take a rest. Alice walked up to us with a calm but intrigued expression. "Are you two done?"

"Ah, yes."

"Fufufu~ Then it's my turn, isn't it?" Alice smiled as she released her dolls into the air, preparing for her own challenge.

"Eh." I clearly forgot that Alice wants to fight me!!

Marisa patted my shoulder and winked, a mischievous grin on her face. "Good luck," she said, giving me a thumbs-up before leaving.