A Date with a Rabbit (2) (Marisa's Point of View)

Hey, you two... especially you, Youmu. If you're really curious, why don't you just go with them?" Reimu suggested, sighing in exasperation.

"You don't get it, do you, Reimu? Youmu likes Shun," Marisa chimed in, a mischievous grin on her face.

"Eh?! Really!?" Reimu's eyes widened in surprise as she turned to Youmu, her expression expectant.

"Y-Yes... I... I confessed to Shun," Youmu stammered, her face turning beet red as she covered it with her hands.

"There you have it," Marisa smirked.

Reimu let out another exasperated sigh. "Anyway, I can't watch this any longer... I'm going back," she declared, starting to walk away.

But just as Reimu was about to leave, Marisa couldn't contain her excitement and shouted, "Ohhhh! That's the famous indirect kiss!"

Reimu halted in her tracks, slowly turning back to look at Shun and Reisen. She observed the scene. "Shun sure is dense... Meanwhile, Reisen is completely beet red," she commented, shaking her head.

Meanwhile, Youmu's hands were trembling as she reached for her swords, her gaze fixed on Shun and Reisen.

"Calm down, Youmu," Marisa interjected, her voice tinged with nervousness.

"I-I am... c-calm," Youmu stuttered, trying to steady her breathing.

"For now, let's just watch them," Reimu declared, attempting to maintain a composed demeanor.

Marisa couldn't help but smirk at Reimu's sudden change of heart. "I thought you were going back?"

"S-Shut up! I was just... observing! Shun is a human, after all!"

"Yeah, a human who serves the vampire," Marisa chuckled. "You know, ever since Shun came to Gensokyo, my success rate of sneaking into the library has dropped to 10%. He's always there, cleaning. I want to greet him, but then Sakuya is also there with Shun."

"Shh~ You two," Reimu hushed Marisa and Youmu as she noticed Shun and Reisen entering the pub. "That's... Geidontei."

"Why a pub?" Reimu questioned, looking up at the entrance.

"Should we go inside?" Marisa asked, her curiosity piqued.

Youmu, however, took the lead and walked towards Geidontei.

"Hey! Wait up!" Marisa and Reimu exclaimed, grabbing Youmu's arms.

"What are you two doing!?" Youmu turned to them, slightly exasperated.

"Are you seriously asking that?! We're spying on them, you know!?"

"Yeah, yeah! Wouldn't it be awkward if they saw us?"

Just then, a familiar figure approached them, looking somewhat confused. "It's unusual for you three to be out here..."

The three of them turned to face Sakuya.

"Ah, Sakuya! What are you doing here?" Reimu inquired.

"Hm? I'm currently buying fruits for Shun. He's still recovering, after all," Sakuya explained, a smile gracing her lips. "And what about you three?"

The trio exchanged glances, pointing towards the window where Shun and Reisen were enjoying their meal.

Sakuya's smile widened, albeit with a slightly eerie quality. "Well then, shall we observe the two together?"

"T-That's what we're doing, you know?" Marisa replied with a slight hint of nervousness in her voice.

And so the three of us followed until nightfall.

Reisen and Shun were heading towards the Bamboo Forest of the Lost.

"So, in the end, it's just a normal date," Marisa said with a bored expression.

"Yeah, I thought they were going to do something..." Reimu cleared her throat, a slight blush on her cheeks. "Anyway, I'm going back this time... What about you, Youmu?" But as Reimu looked around, she noticed that Youmu and Sakuya were nowhere to be seen.

"U-Uhm... If you're talking about Youmu and Sakuya..." Marisa pointed towards them.

Shun and Reisen came to a sudden halt as Youmu and Sakuya appeared before them.

Reimu let out a sigh. "Sakuya stopped time, didn't she?"

"Isn't this going to be interesting? Shun will engage in danmaku?!" Marisa exclaimed with excitement.

"It's not interesting... I'll help Shun," Youmu said firmly.

"Wait, wait, do you not know?" Marisa questioned.

"Hm? Know what?"

"Shun can fight back."

"Him? Nah, he's just a human," Reimu says confidently.

Reimu looked at Shun, her expression filled with uncertainty. "Surely... that can't be right?"