Girl of Knowledge and Shade

"But... what about your asthma."

"Don't worry."

"But don't force yourself."

"I won't."

I took a fighting stance while Patchouli closed her book, placed it on the desk, and ascended with magic circles swirling around her.

As the magic circles materialized a diverse array of swords, each infused with elemental power, Patchouli's control over them was mesmerizing.

The swords danced through the air, their elements crackling and swirling with energy.

Fire, water, ice, earth, sun, thunder, dark, light - they all coalesced into a symphony of elemental might.

Patchouli's voice echoed in the room, "Have you seen this type of magic before?"

I watched in awe as she manipulated the swords like puppets, guiding them toward me with precision and skill. It was a mesmerizing display of magical mastery.

I took a deep breath, "No, Lady Patchouli, I haven't. But I'm here to face it."

But I would always expect her to be strong at magics.

Patchouli's elemental swords danced through the air with graceful precision.

As I tried to fend off her attacks, the fire sword grew even hotter, forcing me to retreat quickly.

But the water sword and thunder sword had a surprise in store for me. When they clashed, a violent electrical surge coursed through the water, shocking me painfully.

"Aargh!" I staggered back, my body tingling from the unexpected jolt.

I need to get closer but her magic swords are too pain in the ass.

Then, my mind hit me.

I decided to take a calculated risk.

I dashed forward, drawing the attention of her swords, They came at me relentlessly.

As I got closer to Patchouli, I couldn't believe my luck when another fire sword materialized right in front of me.

It was almost as if Patchouli was helping me.

I seized the opportunity, using my proximity to lead the water sword toward the fire sword.

My plan was to try luring the water sword to the fire sword so that once they clashed with each other, It would create a smoke, and once the smoke was made.

Patchouli's asthma would be triggered due to her poor health.

The water sword got closer, and I managed to guide it right into the path of the fire sword. The collision created a burst of steam and smoke, obscuring our vision.

But I couldn't afford to wait. I had to move quickly before Patchouli figured out my intention.

The smoke was now billowing around us, making it hard for her to breathe. She gasped and coughed, clearly struggling with her asthma.

It's cruel but I'm sorry!

With the thick smoke enveloping us, I seized the moment, realizing I couldn't afford to wait any longer.

I slashed through the silhouette assuming it to be Patchouli within the dense smoke. "I win!"

As the smoke dissipated, my eyes widened in shock. Koakuma had blocked my slash with her magic, revealing my hasty assumption that things would proceed smoothly.

"Koakuma!?"

"Heh! Don't underestimate me! I am Lady Patchouli's familiar after all!"

"Urgk!"

"I see, so that was your plan. It was a good plan, but..."