A Blade Made Out Of Blood

The birds are chirping as I open my eyes and sit up in my bed. It has been three weeks since that little incident I caused myself, but I managed to resolve it. Thanks to Lady Remilia, she gave me a light punishment and forgave me for what I had caused.

As I get up from my bed, I simply walk to the bathroom to wash my face and grab my butler outfit. I put it on and start working. This is how I work as a butler. I grab the broom from the cleaning storage room and walk outside to clean the fallen leaves on the ground.

"Good morning, Shun," a girl's voice could be heard behind him as he swept the ground. I turned around to see Sakuya, the elegant and capable chief maid of the Scarlet Devil Mansion. She had silver hair accentuating her composed and refined demeanor.

"Miss Sakuya, good morning," I said, bowing in respect.

She then looked at my hair and smiled. "Stand still," she said as she approached me and combed my hair with her fingers.

Uhm," I looked down at the ground, slightly embarrassed.

"Sorry, there is still bedhead in your hair... Give me a minute," she said.

"Ahh, I'm sorry."

"Don't worry, this is just a simple mistake, but I won't tolerate it next time," she finished combing my hair and slowly walked back inside.

I nodded and continued to sweep the ground. As I swept, I walked towards the gates to clean the fallen leaves, but I noticed that Meiling, the gatekeeper of the Scarlet Devil Mansion, was sleeping.

Normally, Sakuya would check on her to see if she's doing her job properly, but since she's tired, I'll let it slide for now. I nodded and silently swept the ground.

After cleaning the whole area, I headed inside and put the broom down the cleaning storage room.

"Good morning, Shun," I turned around to see Lady Flan, the younger sister of Lady Remilia. She had vibrant blonde hair that flowed freely, matching her playful and energetic nature. Despite her drowsy expression right now, her vivid scarlet eyes sparkled with curiosity and mischief.

I kinda have a bad feeling about this but as a butler, I should calm down. Just don't mention the word "play".

"Good morning, Lady Flan," I bowed and looked at her in return.

"What are we having today?" she asked.

"I do not know, but you can ask Miss Sakuya," I replied.

"Really?"

"That's right!"

"...Shun, you're emitting a bright aura right now."

"Hm? I guess I'm in a good mood?"

"Is that so? Does that mean we can play together after breakfast?" She then smiled at me, her crimson eyes slightly piercing into my soul.

I awkwardly smiled. "I-If you want, I'll play with you after breakfast."

Well... I'm f*cked aren't I? I'm starting to sweat now but I'll make sure to not let her know that. Just say "no or I can't" that's all I need to answer. Turn her down. You can do this Shun!

"Hehe~ Let's play hide and seek later then!"

I put a smile on my face and nodded.

"Alright! I'll go to the dining room now.! Bye-Bye!~" She then walks away with a smile on her face.

"Why the f*ck did I nod?! That's my ticket out! Argh, I'm so dumb! Ugh, I should get to the library and help Lady Patchouli."

I headed to the library as I sulked slightly.