Who are you?

It's been a few days since I recovered, and I'm finally back to my duties

 I thought to myself, smiling as I swept the grounds, clearing away the fallen leaves.

As I continued with my task, I noticed Lady Patchouli sitting on the balcony, enjoying a cup of tea. Her graceful presence added a touch of elegance to the scene.

"Good afternoon, Lady Patchouli!" I greeted her, waving my arm to catch her attention.

She looked up from her book and smiled, nodding in acknowledgment. Returning to her reading, she seemed engrossed in the words before her.

"Ahh, Lady Patchouli looks so serene and beautiful when she's lost in a book," I whispered to myself.

I continued sweeping the grounds until there were no more fallen leaves to be seen. After an hour of diligent work, I finished the cleaning and made my way back inside to assist Miss Sakuya with her tasks.

However, just as I was about to enter the mansion, a voice called out my name.

"Shun."

I turned around to see Lady Patchouli, holding a book in her hand as she looked at me.

"Good afternoon, Lady Patchouli." I bowed respectfully and turned my attention to her.

"Do you mind cleaning one of my books in the library today?" she asked, her tone calm and composed.

How matured...

I nodded. "Of course, Lady Patchouli. But where is Koakuma?"

She remained silent for a moment before responding, "Koakuma is currently occupied with Lady Flandre. 

I glanced away, relieved "I see."

 I'm glad it's not me this time.

Together, Lady Patchouli and I made our way to the library. As we entered, I noticed some books in disarray on the central table.

"Lady Patchouli, you truly have a vast collection of books," I said while observing the numerous tomes that adorned the shelves.

"I have a deep appreciation for knowledge and magic," she said her voice carrying a tinge of fascination. "Reading allows me to expand my understanding in various fields."

"Haha, as expected." I looked around the central table, where various books were spread out. Some of them contained complex texts and unfamiliar words. "Ah, I can't read these."

"Hm? You can't?"

"Well, I can, but... they're too lengthy and difficult for me to comprehend fully."

Patchouli chuckled softly. "Hehe, I can teach you after you finish cleaning. How does that sound?"

I nodded enthusiastically. "Thank you, Lady Patchouli. I would be honored to learn from you."

"Now, now, let's not waste any time. Finish your cleaning tasks quickly so we can begin."

I playfully saluted her. "Yes, ma'am!" With renewed energy, I set to work tidying up the area. As I worked, my attention was drawn to a particular book that stood out from the rest. Its cover was spotless, devoid of any dust.

Curiosity got the better of me, and I couldn't resist opening the book. "Hm? I can understand this one," I murmured to myself as I flipped through the pages. "Different worlds, huh..."

My mind became fully engrossed in the book, and I lost track of time. Suddenly, a realization jolted me out of my reading trance. "Ah?! I forgot! I still need to clean the library!" I shook my head, closing the book with a sigh. However, as I looked around, I noticed that the library had already been cleaned.

"Huh? Did I clean all of this already?" I wondered aloud. "Well, I suppose I must have." I smiled, feeling a sense of accomplishment. I held onto the book tightly and made my way back to the central table.

"Lady Patchouli! I'm done!"

As I looked at Patchouli, I couldn't help but notice a change in her appearance. Her clothes, which were previously pink pajamas, had transformed into a vibrant shade of red. A tinge of confusion washed over me, but before I could question it, Patchouli turned around, her eyes glaring at me.

"Who are you? An intruder?" she exclaimed, taking a step back as books materialized in the air around her.

Eh!?