1

Story characters are same as before give it a try too You may like this story too hope you will enjoy this story.

________________________

Some years later....
Ayushi eight years old...
.....

Ayushi Worriedly run towards her mumma room stumbling on her way.

" Mumma " She said opening door quickly and run towards her mom side hugging her from side.

" What happen did you do something " Aashika ask cupping her face .

" Actually.... I was watching movie in papa's laptop and while watching it I was eating some snacks and coke " She said playing with her finger.

" Then " Aashika said rising her eyebrows.

" By mistake I spill coke on papa's laptop and now it's not working mom save me". She said hugging aashika tightly.

" Leave it he give you his laptop on his own then it's his mistake only" Aashika said Ayushi look at aashika shaking her head.

" Actually I take it from study room papa was working on it but he went somewhere leaving his laptop open mumma he will be angry ". Ayushi said and start crying knowing if she cry then aashika will melt down fast.

" So you take it without his permission good now face the consequences don't come to me ". Aashika said and give her whole concentration to drama which was going on in tv .

" Mumma you know papa will be angry no no he will be super angry mumma don't tell papa that I did it just tell him you do it by mistake mom please you are greatest mom in this whole world. I love you so much mumma save me ". Ayushi hug her mom from side.

" What's going on are you having family moment without me ". Comes the voice from behind.

Aashika look at her front then at tv screen.

" Mom I love you please ". Ayushi said blinking her eyes cutely.

" No papa actually I was telling mumma to make dosa tonight that's it.... Bye I'm going to my room". She said and run out of their room. Ayaan try to stop her but she was out of the room.

" What my love is doing and when did you start liking saas bahu shows " Ayaan said hugging aashika from side. She give him a look before turning her attention to tv.

" Ayushi is such a picky eater stop watching it and go and check on ayushi school work I have some work to do so I'm in study room better take ayushi there to otherwise she will be just troubling you." Ayaan said and change into tshirt and went to study room.

" Ok volcano is still in progress let's go now ". Aashika said and sadly turn off the tv and went to ayushi room.

" Let's do some study ayushi come to study room" Aashika said entering in ayushi room. Ayushi shake her head.

" Papa will be angry I can't why don't you take blam for me he won't say a word to you". Ayushi said slightly increasing her sound at last.

" Come ayushi let's see what I can do but for now let's go ." Aashika said still ayushi shake her head.

She hide behind aashika when ayaan enter in room with his laptop in his hand.

" Just one question from both of you who did this ". Ayaan said sternly they both glup down.

" Papa.... Actually... I don't do anything it was coke bottle who spilled on it ". Ayushi said quickly clutching aashika top.

" Actually ayaan it was me.... I was getting bored and thought to watch some movie on it with ayushi and I was holding coke which spilled from my hand I'm sorry". Aashika said quickly covering up for ayushi.

Ayaan fold his hand in front looking at mother daughter duo .

" Ayushi come here " Ayaan said taking seat on couche and sign ayushi to come towards him.

" Papa I don't do anything it was......

" Ayushi come here ". He said calmly.

" Ayaan it was me I did it by mistake I'm sorry". Aashika said and come forward.

He walk towards ayushi and stand in front of her looking down at her.

" Tell me the truth " He said softly still ayushi point her finger towards aashika .

" Mumma did it by mistake " Ayushi said and look down nervously playing with her finger clearly knowing her father hate lie.

" Aashika were you drinking coke".

" Yes " Aashika said immediately.

" Ok but when did you start drinking soda drinks again " . He said aashika bite her lips and give him pleading look while pouting.

" Ayushi did you do that". He ask still she shake her head.

" Ayaan " Aashika start but shut up when ayaan glare at her.

" Ayushi go to study room " Ayaan said sternly ayushi quickly run from there leaving aashika and ayaan

" She is lying I know that for sure and if you keep on taking blam then it won't be good for you ". Ayaan said she nodded her head.

" Leave it , it's ok dont scold my daughter and my baby was asking for help so why won't I help her ". Aashika said defending herself.

" Baby don't do it hereafter and don't you think if something happen then she should have just told the truth. We shouldn't lie understand baby". Ayaan said pinching her butt making her glare towards him.

" Ok ok but don't scold her." Aashika said removing his hand. He rolled his eyes.

" No miss I won't just let her go with her lie and how dare she take my laptop without my permission ". Ayaan said aashika hold his hand pouting.

" She is my only daughter just leave her this time she won't do something like this again". Aashika said again.

" Yeah you are talking like she is not my daughter let's go and see what she is doing you know she have parent teacher meeting right".

" Don't worry I will go to her school and attend it ". Aashika said confidently.

" I'm also free that day let's go now ". Ayaan said pinching her nose he quickly peck her lips."

....